Catie Mae

I just finished viewing her profile:

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2556

I now understand the reverence held by the veteran hobbyists who have visited with her. But what really jump started my day was what she wrote under "Biography". That is some of the most erotic writing I have seen on this site. I have a new fantasy.
It was called the "Catie Mae Experience".
Saw her before she left us a while back. Lovely lady, amazing experience!

TP
She is also a VERY NICE person!
  • PT4ME
  • 09-29-2010, 12:05 PM
..........ah yes, the "CME"!!! She is an avid "audiophile" also!

Welcome back CatieMae!
She is also a VERY NICE person! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Indeed. An exceptional lady, BCD and otherwise.

But what really jump started my day was what she wrote under "Biography". That is some of the most erotic writing I have seen on this site. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
Demonstrating not only her sensuality/sexuality, but also a high level of writing skill.

Her reputation was based primarily on BCD, of course, and her personality and writing didn't always get as much attention as they deserved.
Damn, Got a woddy just reading that. Breaking into a sweat myself!

So I take it she is no longer working in the hobby?
one of my favorite chickies!
Dittychaser - see, us old farts aren't always wrong about "the good old days." The CME is pretty immune from the rose colored glasses usually placed on the bridge of our noses by Father Time because it really WAS/IS that good.
Cannot believe I missed her!?! And she is the perfect age for me! maybe she will return someday...
I loved her ads and exchanged a few emails/pm with her, she seemed a classy, easygoing and fun lady
I miss her too. A true courtesan, and a real class act. Her bookshelf in her incall was eye-catching to say the least.

She's welcome to rejoin the team anytime!

I would love to see her post some of her erotic stories that she used to have on her blog. Not just stimulating but well-written.
She's the one of the most interesting providers I have ever met–and that was BEFORE the session started.
Count me in as one of her fans. Platonically speaking, of course!

Elisabeth
Wow what an awsome rush of great memories. It's cool when once in a while one of these posts comes up, and we have the chance to remember special visits in our hobby life.