Is there a source of Benjamins after hours?

I have busy tonight counting out an annoying number of $20 bills for a 2-hour session tomorrow morning, checking each one for counterfeit status, and reinforcing a white envelope to carry the load. There has got to be a better way. Obviously, several $100s would be easier to handle. However, I cannot always get to one of my banks during their normal hours and I usually have to pull $20's out of the two ATMs.

Is there a check cashing service that can help with this for a fee? I tried a couple of the services, but they weren't interested because I did not need a high interest loan.
In the past, I discovered that the ATM at Alpha and Preston on the NE corner dispensed Benjamins.

Not sure if that is true any longer.

I know that many times when I am out, waitresses have had to break 100's and that leaves them short of 20's for change later. If you're a regular at any restaurant, inquire of and befriend a manager and find out if on the rare occasion that you might need Benjamins for going to an after hour poker event, if he minded swapping the 20's for a Benjamin or 2. A lot of places that host Texas Hold 'Em also get big bills and if you're a poker player, you might want to check that out as another option.
PLS stores probably will do it. They are open 24 hours. There is one off Coit and Spring Valley, another at 635 and Forest.

http://www.plsfinancial.com/default....guage=en&id=47
I have busy tonight counting out an annoying number of $20 bills for a 2-hour session tomorrow morning, checking each one for counterfeit status, and reinforcing a white envelope to carry the load. There has got to be a better way. Originally Posted by edm_fw
OK, maybe it's me? I can count to 20 - 30 - 40 ($400 - $600 - $800) much faster than I can drive down the street, where I will have to count it anyway. Then whoever is changing the money will have to count it. They may even check it all for watermarks, and UV thread (something I never do for a $20, but might do for a $100).

Just use the $20 bills, and splurge on two envelopes?
OK, maybe it's me? I can count to 20 - 30 - 40 ($400 - $600 - $800) much faster than I can drive down the street, where I will have to count it anyway. Then whoever is changing the money will have to count it. They may even check it all for watermarks, and UV thread (something I never do for a $20, but might do for a $100).

Just use the $20 bills, and splurge on two envelopes? Originally Posted by PODarkness
I have to drive to two different ATMs to get the $20's anyway. Each bank limits daily ATM withdrawals, so I have to get $400 from one and $300 from the other. I was looking for a service that could just cash a check on one of the accounts for a fee. I thought that TeleCheck would make this possible, but I guess the chance of fraud is still too high.

I am sorry that I did not state the question more clearly.
OK, maybe it's me? I can count to 20 - 30 - 40 ($400 - $600 - $800) much faster than I can drive down the street, where I will have to count it anyway. Then whoever is changing the money will have to count it. They may even check it all for watermarks, and UV thread (something I never do for a $20, but might do for a $100

Just use the $20 bills, and splurge on two envelopes? Originally Posted by PODarkness
I was thinking the same thing. You're curing a minor inconvenience with a greater one, it would seem.
Couldn't you just go into your bank, cash a check for $1,000 and say, "Hundreds, please."
7-11 ATM on Abrams at NW HWY dispensed 3 Benjis for me this evening. FYI
I prefer to just keep a grand on me all the time..
You can stash it in your car, or a money belt if it makes you nervous.
It's safer than hovering over multiple ATMs, that are watched by who knows what... Or who..
Besides, you never know when the deal of a lifetime will occur. That would suck, if you had to pass due to no $$$$.00
I prefer to just keep a grand on me all the time..
You can stash it in your car, or a money belt if it makes you nervous.
It's safer than hovering over multiple ATMs, that are watched by who knows what... Or who..
Besides, you never know when the deal of a lifetime will occur. That would suck, if you had to pass due to no $$$$.00 Originally Posted by $abastian
+1 (Boy Scout Rule!) Nice!
There have to be plenty of after-hours places--supermarkets, etc.--that would be happy to exchange Benjamins for 100s. Of course, sometimes, a la 7-11, they just stash those 100s so no one can access them.