The Things I am Thankful For...

There are a few more minutes of Thanksgiving so I have a chance to thank some people...

Thank you to the owners and operators of this board. It is one of the best Internet boards I participate in. Not because of the raison d'etre, but because it is so well managed and operated. You guys rock!

Thank you to the volunteer mods. You people are like nurses. You do all the real work and it is often a thankless task. But without you, this place would be a cesspool. We all owe you a lot!

Thank you to my fellow hobbyists who post quality reviews. Without you, life would be like the Dallas observer experience of the past. Some of us don't or can't post as much as others, but please know that all of your reviews are assets that we all share. Thank you.

Thank you to the entire community for being a place where people can talk shit about anything with other opinionated people. Thank you for recognizing when we post stupid stuff out of frustration, tiredness, or whatever. It would be boring if we all shared the same viewpoints on stuff so this is a great collection of different perspective.

And, of course, most of all, I thank the Providers here for making our lives much richer. You offer adventure, excitement, passion, intimacy, and much, much more. You allow us to live our fantasies. How cool is that.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Rock on!

Best Regards,

L4L
That is a good point about the quality of the board. People bitch about all sorts of stuff, but the drama here is negligible compared to other sites that have far less volatile subject matter.

I will be thankful if my silly new banner shows up on this post.
I am thankful for all woman. They are beautiful and without them life would be a even bigger shit hole than it already sometimes is. So thank you women for letting us men explore and see your beautiful and amazing bodies.
I am tahnkful for a succesful career/my family/my friends/my new grandbaby/......and I am thankful for my eccie friends!!!!!!!!