Just a Thank You!

Just wanted to put out a Thank You to the ladies and gents of Dallas. This past weekend (20th/21st) I made my first of hopefully many trips from BFE Tennessee to the DFW TX area and all I can say is guy's you really don't know how great you have it. I was able to have fun with 5 great and wonderful ladies during these two short days. A huge THANK YOU to those ladies:

Kitten, a true hobby "one in a million", a fantastic date night all I could have wanted and more. Guys to me Kitten is the definition of GFE, the whole time I was with her I felt and was treated as a BF and she acted as a true GF would, AMAZING!!

MariaofDFW and Preston O' Malley, thanks for hanging out and having fun with Kitten and myself at the 13th floor, it was a major ego boost to have you 3 beautiful ladies sitting and laughing with me, made it a fantastic Saturday night.

InfamousBJ, what can I say sweet heart you live up to your name, had a wonderful afternoon with you, thanks so much!

SexyCrys, guys this is a girl that should be on your list of "must see", not only very hot but also great to be around.

And a big thanks to all the Dallas Chat Rats, you guys were lots of help with suggestion and input on the ladies to see, hope you know how good you have it!
Glad you had fun. What happened to the dinner you owed me? lol
You know what Meg, I'm sorry I totally forgot that I owed you a dinner. Well I still owe you and will pay that debet, I'll be back to Dallas soon. We'll set something up.
Thanks novacain, you were wonderful. I think I laughed more than anything else I did with you. Thanks for the nice words and the nice time. Glad you made it home in one piece. Come back soon!
you better come see me next time MR.
So, you thought you could sneak down here and not collect on your twenties, huh? Oh well, I'm going shopping! LOL!
Nova so happy that you had such a good time! I have always enjoYed chattin it up with you, you are a sweety! u are my "dawg!" hehe, and im glad u had much fun with my bff, sexycrys, she is a sweety! i help as much as i can, i have many valued friends on here as well and i love em all ! look foward in seeing u next time! xoxo see ya soon! LEXUS
HiJacked my own thread as a favor to MSG!
Novacain, Glad you had a GREAT time. Next time @ visit our AMPS and really spin your head @. I believe we have the most beautiful, sweet, skilled gals in the South maybe the whole USA.
Nova, glad that our ladies in Dallas could be of service. It appears you made some great choices and we all know that w/Kitten and Maria they will never disappoint and imo 2 of the nicest ladies I have ever met. As for the rest, well I have met Preston only once and shes also a fun person to hang with, SexyCrys and BJ I have not yet met. Next time your in town we will have to get a few people together and possibly go back to 13th Floor or wherever the ladies prefer. Lastly, very nice pics of Sidney Lane another beautiful woman.
Hugs Nova , Thank you so much for the wonderful time ! I had so much fun and count the days till you come back to me *kisses* . You were a pure joy to be around and it was my privilege to show you off at the 13th floor. Thank you for coming down to see the Dallas Ladies.