Hard to Understand Upcharge for Outcall!

After all these years in the hobby I'm just baffled sometimes.
Lady I have seen at a shared incall which she must be paying to use?
Session was 250 and great so wanted to see her again outcall. No mention on her showcase of an upcharge for outcall. She agrees to time and place with
"Oh BTW my outcall fee is 275" I told her thx but would pass.
Just makes no sense to me as she should be pocketing more $ on an outcall not paying for the shared place.
She pays her incall by the month? so it is a fixed expense. An outcall becomes an addl expense... many scenarios may occur bur I think some bring back up when they do outcalls, some may park in your driveway, some may not

$25's cheap

After all these years in the hobby I'm just baffled sometimes.
Lady I have seen at a shared incall which she must be paying to use?
Session was 250 and great so wanted to see her again outcall. No mention on her showcase of an upcharge for outcall. She agrees to time and place with
"Oh BTW my outcall fee is 275" I told her thx but would pass.
Just makes no sense to me as she should be pocketing more $ on an outcall not paying for the shared place. Originally Posted by chairspud
What I don't get is ladies that charge $20 more for half hour outcall, and a higher amount, say $30, for 1 hour outcall?

WTF? You're not traveling any further or using more gas!
Just some ideas...
Some ladies may have drivers, use taxis, or want to charge for the extra time for travel since they can't work during that time.
charge for the extra time for travel since they can't work during that time. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Plus a lot don't like to do them because of added risk.
They don't know that you don't have someone else there, or cameras secretly recording it.
Just some ideas...
Some ladies may have drivers, use taxis, or want to charge for the extra time for travel since they can't work during that time. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
You have that dead on.
I know for a fact she pays for the incall used by each session. She drives herself and safety should not be an issue as have seen her and we have other contacts in common.
Then there may be gas and wear & tear on the car that makes her add an outcall charge. Or maybe as stated above. she may not want to make the drive.
A simple 15 min drive to you, 15 min back means they are giving up the ability to make 160 dollars.
  • Toyz
  • 12-21-2015, 07:56 PM
Well...I see both sides...but...one thing to consider is she is DRIVING to you & then driving back. That's taking time off the clock if you want to get technical. Say she invests 20 min drive both ways...that's close to an hour you are NOT paying for. Plus you are safe in your own bed (or cot for some of you), no LE worries, no concerns that you are going to have to punch out Cameron...lots of pluses to consider a travel fee as not out of the question.

That's part of the reason with SOME (special) girls that come visit I'll fix up something extravagant to eat, or a nice bottle of wine, or a little sumpthin' sumpthin'. They are treating me special by taking time to come see me....I want to give something in return.
Concerning taking time off the clock, are these women booking so many guys everyday and that close together that it's an issue for them?

A woman up charging 20-30 dollars sounds tacky, up charge me 100 and I won't mind I'll just think it's what it's worth to you to do it, up charge me 30 dollars and I will be offended.
If you can't send them home a little weak in the knees you send them home tipsy? LOL

I am so happy with the FL St game and now with Detroit stomping NOLA

Well...I see both sides...but...one thing to consider is she is DRIVING to you & then driving back. That's taking time off the clock if you want to get technical. Say she invests 20 min drive both ways...that's close to an hour you are NOT paying for. Plus you are safe in your own bed (or cot for some of you), no LE worries, no concerns that you are going to have to punch out Cameron...lots of pluses to consider a travel fee as not out of the question.

That's part of the reason with SOME (special) girls that come visit I'll fix up something extravagant to eat, or a nice bottle of wine, or a little sumpthin' sumpthin'. They are treating me special by taking time to come see me....I want to give something in return. Originally Posted by Toyz
I meet with several ladies who do NOT have a permanent In-call location. When I get a local hotel for our sessions, I will take $100 off the amount since I am now paying for the hotel. One lady asked if she could stay at the hotel for later appointments, but I told her NO, since I was financially on the hook for the bill and anything that might happen after I left. Next time we met, I gave her $100 cash for a room at the same hotel; she put it in her name and saw other guys later that night and the next morning, but she was the responsible party, not me.

If a lady tells me it is "Extra" for out-call, then I just say we should meet at her in-call. If she says her in-call is not available, then I will deduct the cost of a hotel from the rate i would normally pay at her normal place. Just saying.

Circumstances and situations will vary substantially; sometimes an in-call my be more or less than out-call with the same lady. If you see each other often, then discuss the situation and make sure you are both being fair with each other. It takes two happy people to tango.
  • Toyz
  • 12-21-2015, 08:39 PM
If you can't send them home a little weak in the knees you send them home tipsy? LOL

I am so happy with the FL St game and now with Detroit stomping NOLA Originally Posted by RandB fan
Usually send them home in a food coma...LMAO!

I'm passing on my schools bowl game this year 'cause I spent the bowl budget on AC/DC tickets & am saving to go to the R&R Hall of Fame induction ceremony in April. And my Cowboys....SSSUUUCCCCKKKKK....

3 points for the Saints? Damn...
I meet with several ladies who do NOT have a permanent In-call location. When I get a local hotel for our sessions, I will take $100 off the amount since I am now paying for the hotel. One lady asked if she could stay at the hotel for later appointments, but I told her NO, since I was financially on the hook for the bill and anything that might happen after I left. Next time we met, I gave her $100 cash for a room at the same hotel; she put it in her name and saw other guys later that night and the next morning, but she was the responsible party, not me.

If a lady tells me it is "Extra" for out-call, then I just say we should meet at her in-call. If she says her in-call is not available, then I will deduct the cost of a hotel from the rate i would normally pay at her normal place. Just saying.

Circumstances and situations will vary substantially; sometimes an in-call my be more or less than out-call with the same lady. If you see each other often, then discuss the situation and make sure you are both being fair with each other. It takes two happy people to tango. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
If it's extra then let's just meet at ur incall location, uuggghhh, I'm outcall only lol. I love that line. I'm almost outcall completely when I visiting a new area, so much safer. True outcall only girls are truly gems of a date. Incall/outcall chicks think that gas is $40 per gallon, or I'm supposed to pay extra because you lose a dick or two in a day. That's high volume outcall and that is not good hygiene.