411 "Available now" feature

I'm just curious how many of you guys actually use the "available now" feature on p411?

It's so hit or miss for me but man, I would love it if it got more popular!!

Do you find much value in having access to a feature letting you know ladies who are ready and wanting to play?

I like the feature and when used properly (key words there), it does allow for a hobbyist to get a plan B quickly when his plan A that he earlier had set an appointment with flakes or has to cancel last minute.
I'm wondering how many guys actually know about this feature.

Personally, I think it is great and I wished it was more popular.
I used it about 10 days ago to see a girl who doesn't become available too often. I check it fairly frequently, and have the subscriber notices turned on for a few providers in which I'm interested.
Oh wow! I didn't know guys could do that.

I wish eccie had something like this.
Oh wow! I didn't know guys could do that.

I wish eccie had something like this. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Lol...yeah, so do I. If only there was a way....
I have used it a couple of times and it is hit or miss but I still like the feature.
One thing I notice: most girls just advertise they are in Dallas. No area specified, and they don't have hours specified. I wonder if these girls are waiting for that first phone call before they book a room, and aren't truly "available now".

Since I rarely hobby in Dallas anymore, I don't get to check that theory out. Not that many ladies advertising west of 360, which is a different issue altogether.
My experience has been that 9 times out of 10= She's available two or three hours from "now"...wtf is the point! Of course unknown to many alot of girls on p411 have a screener like Blue or others and it's not the provider herself. My .02 cents
^ what butch said. X 10
Too many use it as a ongoing ad device, and aren't really "available now". The flag for when ads are posted is helpful for those I know use it properly, all too often when contacting someone for the first time, to Butch's point, disappointment reigns supreme. Since most of my availability is last minute I use it heavily, just like when I saw Kaylee .
  • L.A.
  • 10-10-2016, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure I've ever really looked at it. To be honest I'm usually not just looking to have a session. I'm looking to have a session with somebody in particular. On the other hand I've met a few nice people that were unexpected that responded to an ISO I had placed.
Yep, another what Butch said...

I like the feature, I just wish it really did mean they were available now and not maybe sometime soon.
Yep, another what Butch said...

I like the feature, I just wish it really did mean they were available now and not maybe sometime soon. Originally Posted by Texas653678
Yep...another good idea, gone bad because it was misused.

Kinda like N. Dallas providers listed as Fort Worth...because its in their Outcall area. Or the Houston ladies who list in Dallas, because they come up here once in a while.

Sometimes there's too much bad information to dig through.

But...I still love me some P411 anyway.
I use it occasionally, but it seems the same girls are always on it (kinda like the Request/ISO section here, you see the same girl over and over). Maybe a lot guys don't use it as much because there isn't a lot of girls taking advantage of it.