Lost & Found

With a quirky sense of humor and a bit of curiosity attached to it, my inquiring mind wants to know ...

What have you lost during a visit?
What have you found afterwards?

I've held onto things until it was retrieved by it's owner. Other objects were donated or thrown away if they didn't find their way home.

Please feel free to add on.

* Sunglasses

*under garments
-Safire Sweet
lost couple pair sunglasses. Have aquired one pair back still searching for other.
found thong in my boot
A dna sample

found thong in my boot Originally Posted by dwrich

I'll assume it wasn't yours.
No it was def not mine Shea!! HaHa
Called her the next day and was told to keep it for souvenir. Ha Ha
LOST:
- Inhibitions
- Doubts about my worth
- Countless swim-teams, sent to a stomach acid death

FOUND:
- Some truly nice people
- Islands of bliss in a really f**ked up day
- Respect for my rotation who wouldn't give me the time of day in real life, have the talent to make me believe for the time we're together that I'm the best lover this side of Alan Harper

True Story:
My laptop is extremely critical to my work, and I never leave it in my car. My first visit with one of my all-stars (my rotation are all stars) I was so smitten and fuzzy-headed I left it in her office.

I was so drained and brain-numbed I didn't even notice. She called me, then delivered it to Starbucks since I was heading to the airport and couldn't drive all the way back.
  • hd
  • 07-15-2011, 06:29 AM
I lost my innocence
The last time Brooke Cumsalot was here she left her thong! I'm looking at it now, it's hanging on my Billy Bass!
The last time Brooke Cumsalot was here she left her thong! I'm looking at it now, it's hanging on my Billy Bass! Originally Posted by daddyo67

Why does, "You might be a Redneck if...." comes to mind?
LOST:
- Inhibitions
- Doubts about my worth
- Countless swim-teams, sent to a stomach acid death Originally Posted by mtabsw
Had to have someone tell me what this meant - funny!!
I should have known!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there, Lana.
Funnel
Why does, "You might be a Redneck if...." comes to mind? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Thank you Lana! That fit nicely!
LOST:

- One black stiletto left during a hotel outcall.

- I used to know this one guy who would always request I leave him my panties after our session....Okay, so minus 3 pairs of thongs at his place.

- One time left a sexy matching panty, bra, and garter set at an outcall. A YEAR LATER saw the gent again and he saved them for me! What a sweetheart.

- A ring or two (left on a hotel night stand at an outcall) Note to self: Do not wear jewelry to outcalls that are sentimental.

- A pair of rhinestoned flipflops left at a hotel ORGY party ...even tipped the maid BEFORE we realized that they were left. Went back to the hotel the following day and "no one found them". Note to self: No more tipping the housekeepers.

- I left a white pair of stripper heels and my entire "hoe on the go" bag once the wife showed up (that was supposed to be out of town!) I grabbed what I could and skidaddled

FOUND:

- An ex FB coach left a Superbowl Ring once. I called him immediately and he was EXTREMELY thankful when he came back to get it.

- Once found a wallet under my bed after an Incall. He was a regular & came to retrieve it the next day.

- A cpl watches have been found & returned

- One time a gent left a brown paper bag full of condoms. It would have been great if they weren't all EXPIRED!

- Quite a few white envelopes full of "generousity" have been found but I've always kept those...he he he!