Ladies - Condom Size Question

Hi Ladies,

I know this issue has to come up so am throwing it out for discussion. After visiting some very hot and enthusiastic ladies and having a less than completely satisfactory experience (absolutely NO FAULT of the ladies mind you), I began to wonder what the problem was. After some nice compliments by a couple of ladies regarding "thickness" I began to think about the condoms that were being used. I have now discovered that the condoms the ladies were using were too small for me and basically strangling me. Now that I am bringing my own condoms (proper size for me) it has made all the difference and I am a much happier camper.

Ladies - since everyone is different - do y'all ever consider keeping different sized condoms for your clients?
Yup, I sure do! OMG I couldn't imagine trying to cram a magnumXL sized man into a lifestyles party hat! At one time we even kept some smaller sizes around just in case we came across a teeny weeny weenie ;-)

Many of the more well established ladies will keep different styles and sizes around. The ladies that don't, just bring it up in conversation and it will most likely be added to her list of amenities.
I keep different ones. I even keep flavored ones. It helps to have a variety.
yep I bring my own was having same issue
i have different sizes, from thin trojans to ecstasy to magnums. i keep flavored lubricant handy sometimes too because i really dont like the taste of condoms... ive learned that flavored condoms like durex break easily so id rather be safe than sorry
What a coincidence, I was just about to start a thread entitled, "My dick is so big...", but now I can just piggyback on this one.

I guess I can move on to, "Is making you come 8 times a good thing or a bad thing?"
What a coincidence, I was just about to start a thread entitled, "My dick is so big...", but now I can just piggyback on this one.

I guess I can move on to, "Is making you come 8 times a good thing or a bad thing?" Originally Posted by TheBizz
Oh shit, that is funny.
Gotta bring your own if you don't want to take the chance on getting "choked"...and have the non-latex kind in case they are allergic. I've discovered that the Providers I regularly see know what size to get for me...but it's cool when you're about to cover and she has different sizes to choose from.

And Bizz...me coming 8 times is not a good thing...it's a GREAT thing.