Hair Length and Color: Tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Ass ass ass & ASS
Recommendation: Yes
That's the type of session to last you for a while
Originally Posted by Stevensegal

These ladies work hard!
The one thing that I have to ask about is the "screaming". I've been with Jun several times and she was very conscious about being too loud. Did they soundproof the rooms in the last few weeks or something?
Out and About she was conscious about with me also
  • Xan
  • 04-13-2021, 01:14 PM
The one thing that I have to ask about is the "screaming". I've been with Jun several times and she was very conscious about being too loud. Did they soundproof the rooms in the last few weeks or something? Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382

I doubt it, maybe she's comfortable there now?
It may also be more to being respectful to others not wanting to hear it. Imagine if the other tenants heard noises.
One time I was in the shower with Jun & we could hear the chick in the next room getting rammed hard against the wall, very loud thumping noises and she was moaning and screaming really loud

Jun started cracking up, she said wow, I guess there having fun in there
  • vadc
  • 04-14-2021, 09:24 AM
Jun is one of rare find in AMP with well established. Definitely don’t need help from little promoters. Just waste of $.
The walls are pretty thin in those places..
How is there set up different? The walls and sometimes curtains are paper thin in some of the places I have been.
Good set up. Hallway shower
  • vadc
  • 04-15-2021, 03:02 PM
I swear, these little promoters acting like idiots.

Suns has bad setup but has better selection.
You can hear conversations (and other shits) next door and have to walk down the hallway for TS. BUT definitely better looking girls, better MMS.