Lace or leather ? What's your preference?

I was thinking today how much leather turns me on. I love the look and feel. And then I asked myself, do you actually like leather better than lace, Kindall? And I think I do!
Doesn't matter to me! Whichever you like when we meet up
I prefer nylon over both
Why choose?

Leather and lace is a sexy combination.
I prefer nylon over both Originally Posted by Portrush
I am wanting to explore nylons more. They can be so sexy. I just bought my first bodystocking, actually. And I can't wait to try it out. I mean, I'm EXCITED. That takes nylons to a whole new level, IMO.
Why choose?

Leather and lace is a sexy combination. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
...that would be twice as nice!
I am wanting to explore nylons more. They can be so sexy. I just bought my first bodystocking, actually. And I can't wait to try it out. I mean, I'm EXCITED. That takes nylons to a whole new level, IMO. Originally Posted by eccieuser13

There is nothing at all wrong with Nylons!

I like to rub nylon clad legs
I am wanting to explore nylons more. They can be so sexy. I just bought my first bodystocking, actually. And I can't wait to try it out. I mean, I'm EXCITED. That takes nylons to a whole new level, IMO. Originally Posted by eccieuser13
PM sent
Lace or leather? I say yes!
I love lace but I do have a outfit with leather AND lace! I feel you on wanting to explore. I am trying different styles of lingerie and it is fun!
How about leather boots and skirt with nylons and a lace top?
I love lace but I do have a outfit with leather AND lace! I feel you on wanting to explore. I am trying different styles of lingerie and it is fun! Originally Posted by queenV
Me, too! I get so turned on by the feel of lingerie on my body and how it looks. I'm starting to see that maybe I have a panty fetish and overall lingerie fetish. I had to get some new lingerie bureaus to fit it all in.

How about leather boots and skirt with nylons and a lace top?
I've been looking for some latex thigh-high boots. Anything shiny is better, to me. You sound like you know how to pair things!
How about leather boots and skirt with nylons and a lace top? Originally Posted by pluckmeup
+1. You would think as much as I love my Harley’s that I would say leather, but I love the feel of nylon stockings against my cheeks and face. The ultimate would be the leather boots, leather miniskirt, black nylon stockings, and black lace top sitting on my Harley
Its amazing how lingerie can transform us. I wear it all the time in my apartment an even out (tastefully of course) Something about lace though makes me feel my sexiest! I have to remind myself to try different styles.
Leather scares me a little lol. I am not the most graceful person an I do get stuck a lot in my lingerie ( taking on an off) lol
So Im just a little nervous about trying leather!

I do love knee an thigh highs, BUT ONLY being 4'10 they look al little funny on me lol