Tan Lines Again?

Did we ever figure out who had 'em and who didn't from the last poll about who likes 'em and who doesn't?

Hint: Looking for tan lines
Got 'em.

Not what you're looking for?
I do....
They are sexy if they are not to defined, but just right!
Love 'em. They look like sexy nude lingerie to me.
I don't have any tan lines, but I guess you have to tan to be able to get them. I'm not a sunbather, and I take care of my skin. I don't want to look like leather when I'm older. Sunscreen and Bronzer!
No tan lines for me unless there these ...

• Stag
  • 08-16-2012, 09:36 AM
I have a farmer's tan, but I doubt you're my type.
All the dudes...NO

SweetnLittle, that's funny.

Heather, we have a date yet?

Danni...I understand the whole porcelain thing but I can get that in the next room and we aren't here for what's on the table at home.

Thanks!
Phildo, I don't have porcelain skin by any means, I find there are other ways to get a sun kissed look and protecting my skin "at the same damn time," so I look better when I start to age. Sun screen and bronzer is what I said, NOT sunhat, sunshade and a moo-moo. You will not find a tan line on this body, wanna look for yourself? I'm pretty sure you dont have creme brulee sitting at your dinner table.
Danni...I'm not busting your chops here, but better living and appearance through chemistry may not be any "safer" than getting your vitamin D the old fashioned way. Protecting your skin is a nice thing to do for yourself so you don't end up with the Angie Dickinson baloney left outside too long look. But no tan line is no tan line. You can be porcelain in any shade, but without tan lines it's all beige to me!