👑 👑☆☆☆WORLD SERIES BOUND BABY!! HELL YEAH!!☆☆☆

GOOO ROYALS!!
WORLD SERIES BOUND BABY!!
WE EARNED THIS!! WHOO!! TAKE THE CROWN BABY!!
WE SWEEP THIS UP! Awesome game!
I agree. we will not be denied!
I'm so excited !! This is gonna be a fun World Series , as much as I disagreed with Ned this yr these players never gave up ... OMG World Series Bound !!!!
Back to the Future, baby. LOL. Go Big Blue!!!
Very exciting. I'm not sure 29 years is enough bad karma to make up for the poor call at first base that gave the Royals a championship in 1985, but this is an exciting bunch.
Salvy !!! Infante !!!! Yessss thanks for breaking this game wide open !!!!
Tonight's game is a hell of alot more fun to watch than last night's was that's for sure!!
It is exciting! Congrats!
  • Emmie
  • 10-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Super excited for our boys in blue!! GO ROYALS!
That 6th inning was great to watch. Watching the Giants run through 5 pitchers trying to find anyone who could shut the Royals down was great. Definitely takes the sting out of last night's game.

I can't pretend to be a long time fan of the Royals. I know football like the back of my hand, but when it comes to baseball, I am out of my element. When they flash stats for the players as they come up to bat I can't make heads or tails of most of it. That's ok. Even without understanding most of the stats, these games have been really exciting to watch.

Anyone want to volunteer to give me some tutoring lessons??
All you need to know about baseball is that its what you think about when you don't want to cum yet. I'd love to talk your way round the bases.

Should be a great series and an exciting time in KC.
That 6th inning was great to watch. Watching the Giants run through 5 pitchers trying to find anyone who could shut the Royals down was great. Definitely takes the sting out of last night's game.

I can't pretend to be a long time fan of the Royals. I know football like the back of my hand, but when it comes to baseball, I am out of my element. When they flash stats for the players as they come up to bat I can't make heads or tails of most of it. That's ok. Even without understanding most of the stats, these games have been really exciting to watch.

Anyone want to volunteer to give me some tutoring lessons?? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

Stacy, I have an extensive background in baseball and would be willing to share my vast knowledge with you. I charge $200 per hour. The money is for my time and companionship only; any baseball knowledge shared between consenting adults is merely coincidental.