Texting during date

Guys,am I the only one bothered by providers texting during our time together? This automatically puts them in the " not again " category with me. I'm not even talking about tv. In the last year I've had a hj while one watched a spy movie and done mish while another watched the golf channel. Ya, I must be a real stallion! Anyway,texting or not? Thoughts?
I don't know about other girls, but I turn mine off completely right after my date calls and says they've arrived. The few times I've forgotten it I was extremely embarrassed and apologized immensely. It's just tacky.
Kick the bitch out.

Have I EVER looked at my phone while with you? How am I special in that regard? Apparently I have fucking manners.
I know you never talk on the phone when you're with me because your mouth is always busy! And just to clarify,Lilliana and SillyGirl are the same. ( obscure reference )
  • ampad
  • 12-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Have I EVER looked at my phone while with you? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
That's because you actually like what you do or you are putting on one hell of a show, in either case it's the right thing to do. Can't say the same for ladies talking on the phone, texting, watching tv, bouncing off the walls doing random shit. It's fucking annoying and shouldn't be tolerated.
I don't mind if it is during a break between action and it isn't excessive.
Apparently I have fucking manners. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Based upon my personal experience with you, I think you have more than 'fucking' manners!!

I will also attest to the fact that I never saw your phone once you walked in the door and will agree with fastcar, that we kept your mouth busy!

Guys,am I the only one bothered by providers texting during our time together? Thoughts? Originally Posted by Fastcar
It has never been a problem that I've experienced so maybe I've been lucky or just made different choices than some others. Having said that, there are circumstances such as family emergencies that I believe are definitely exceptions to the rule when it comes to texts and/or phone calls and my 'friends' have never abused that priviledge.
Its tacky. I always turn the ringer off and in the past, I have forgotten a couple times, but I have always apologized and made it up them.
I always shake my head when I read about girls answering the phone or texting while entertaining. It just blows me away. This one really shouldn't have to be explained to a lady, and it honestly amazes me that it does.
Maybe a time or two it has happened, the lady apologized profusely, turned the phone off (or ringer off), but never answered.
...done mish while another watched the golf channel... Originally Posted by Fastcar
Anyone get a hole-in-one?
My ringer is off as soon as he/I get there. Texting during a session is rude. On both sides.
  • Sami
  • 12-10-2011, 05:56 PM
I have never!! Either the ringer is off, or in a completely different room..

I have to say, I have had guys do this too, and that's rude as well.

Oh hold on I have to get this let me twiddle my thumbs...Well there goes the mood

I am not a light switch... off on off on
True Sami.

The same can be said for some guys. I've had more than a handful of guys leave their phones on and it kills the moment once it starts ringing or they run to check to see who called or answer the phone.

I had a guy take a call once that last almost 15 minutes and then had the nerve to ask me if that counted as part of his time. hahahaha ummm, YES it does.
refund