my favorite way to hobby lately....

.....is to plan a mid-week 30 minute visit, where I can lock my work computer, get to the location in 15 min, do the deed, and be back in time feeling refreshed and ready to work, all totaling 59 minutes with 1 to spare.
Takes some planning, and an in call within 10-13 minutes of the high 5......
Memorable ones have been with THN, tay, platinum, and a atf from bp that I used to see often at her apartment.

Anyone else have this worked out to the last detail?
SeanJ
That is exactly how I play. Now, who is your ATF?
That is exactly how I play. Now, who is your ATF? Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Her name is Sophia. She was a regular on BP for about 2 years, posted weekly. She went UTR and back to college recently, so I'm still looking for a new atf. I really hoped she would join here but she didn't want to show her real face, and it was a thing of beauty.
Her name is Sophia. She was a regular on BP for about 2 years, posted weekly. She went UTR and back to college recently, so I'm still looking for a new atf. I really hoped she would join here but she didn't want to show her real face, and it was a thing of beauty. Originally Posted by seanj317

Can she still be contacted. Pm me if you'd like to share some info.
This is the way I bobby bobby as well. I've seen Tasty a couple times. Definitely a great way to break up the work day.
Her name is Sophia. She was a regular on BP for about 2 years, posted weekly. She went UTR and back to college recently, so I'm still looking for a new atf. I really hoped she would join here but she didn't want to show her real face, and it was a thing of beauty. Originally Posted by seanj317
I don't show my face. Tell her she will be fine
I like this sort of arrangement as well. Last year I found a GEM about 11 minutes from my primary office. I've eaten lunch at her incall dozens of times. Then grab a bite when I get back to work...lol
Nurse is one of my favorite lunch time treats.
Nurse is a fun lunch date I agree.
Tried this but cannot do it. When I get back to work, junior is hard as a rock Expecting round two. I only do min 2 hrs these days. That way JUnior is happy and the big brain can focus on work. However, depending upon the lady I am with, my body could be trashed from her aerobic and performance expectations. Oh such a dilemma to endure.
.....is to plan a mid-week 30 minute visit, where I can lock my work computer, get to the location in 15 min, do the deed, and be back in time feeling refreshed and ready to work, all totaling 59 minutes with 1 to spare.
Memorable ones have been with THN, tay, platinum, and a atf from bp that I used to see often at her apartment.

SeanJ Originally Posted by seanj317
Thanks sweetie ��
I love playing with you

Kisses ��
Tay
I love doing quick 30 min sessions at lunch. I usually just go for a BNG tho. And then I go back to work relaxed wanting a nap. I have done that with a few providers....need to find more in the Hi-5 area to get back to doing that on the regular
I love doing quick 30 min sessions at lunch. I usually just go for a BNG tho. And then I go back to work relaxed wanting a nap. I have done that with a few providers....need to find more in the Hi-5 area to get back to doing that on the regular Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
Lot of us high5ers here.

SeanJ Originally Posted by seanj317
Was my m.o. as well for quite some time. THN allowed for quite the fun times on multiple occasions.
I also need a regular in the addison area for when I work from home.