NCNS LL agency

So no idea whats going on, I book an appointment with Svetlana thru Stella. When the time came I text for location and she went dark on me. This happened to me twice already with a booked appointment. All I can say is to not book on a holiday like July 4th or any Monday holidays. Wasted my time as I took a 3 hr drive to have a good time with those beautiful ladies.
Thats a shame, long time to drive for nothing.
I am so sorry that happened to you...
M.M.
I had a very similar experience recently, after having a great time with Svetlana in the past. Was very unprofessional to say the least.
Annie, CC's
LL has horrible customer service, they forget who the customer is and try to put requirements on us to do things they want, bad customer service. CCs has a rude person answer phones, tries to switch up ladies at last second, again bad customer service. DR has a lady running it that is untrustworthy more mandles and deception than ever. Agencies are horrible in New Orleans. I would use women that claim Indy status. Unless there is another agency I do not know about? These are the things I have heard but I have heard them from reliable sources and has kept me away from agencies.
LL has horrible customer service, they forget who the customer is and try to put requirements on us to do things they want, bad customer service. CCs has a rude person answer phones, tries to switch up ladies at last second, again bad customer service. DR has a lady running it that is untrustworthy more mandles and deception than ever. Agencies are horrible in New Orleans. I would use women that claim Indy status. Unless there is another agency I do not know about? These are the things I have heard but I have heard them from reliable sources and has kept me away from agencies. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo

LL at first was great saw Svetlana a few times, it was just the holidays that screwed me over. Why post an add for holidays, accept appointments and then go dark the day of.

Haven't tried Annie's yet because none of the girls piqued my interest.

However DR was great for me, answer my emails and texts promptly. Only thing that was unacceptable from DR is when she texts me out of the blue about her girls coming into town. Wished she would email on eccie or p411 when it comes to that.
  • lat
  • 09-14-2017, 08:23 AM
Mmmmmm.... well I know I been rejected by them LL so maybe you might be on that blacklist ?
This is obviously a provider with an agenda
Shake it off
LolPHP][/PHP]
This is obviously a provider with an agenda Originally Posted by Discreet referrals
Contacted Stella, everything has been resolved. Can the mods close this thread, thank you.