Musings of a Fool

• L.A.
  • 06-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Back on the "other board" I had lots and lots of reviews..probably over 150 and over 1000 posts. I've been very inactive on this board to the extent that this is only my 3rd post. The differences in provider responses are extreme. I will say based on my experience....longevity, number of reviews, and post count gave me a certail level of hobby "respect" from providers. Screening was practically done just by me asking, PMs were actually returned and returned in a timely manner.
It seems with my 1 lonely review and low post count I'm not taken seriously? I dont know...but it's frustrating and I'm not used to it!
I feel like becoming more active again but I'm getting a bit discouraged.
I get the comfort or safety level providers must feel when they get inquiries from members with 100 reviews...plenty of research can be done and done quickly. Ok..im' done...just rambling lol

To answer Dannie's question before she asks it...I do have a P411+6 account.
Do you have P411? That might help...there are lots of guys who don't review or post at all, maybe it's the ladies you are trying to see? I don't know, but preferred411 would be very helpful in a situation like this, I would think. Sorry about your troubles!!
Sounds like on this board, you are a lurker.

Lurkers are some the nicest gentlemen I have ever met. :-). There are tons of lurkers on this board, especially in the smaller towns.

Well on the other board, the reviews are still up, give her your old handle and she can look up your info.

Happy Hobbying.
Actually, you can still log on to Eraps using your old handle and if she also has a handle there you can send her a PM.

You use your same handle and password over there on ERAPS because they kept the database from ASPD.
Yeah - what lisa and Lazurus said.

I actually thought all my reviews were gone - per my request.
But it seems when they restored the data from the A - or P or whatever you guys have nick named it....it just brought back everything.
I'm actually glad it did - it was useful in me returning for sure.
Not quite "pick up where you left off" but good.
I have felt the same thing. I had reviews before and am just starting to write reviews again. But one way to look at it also is how we are careful when a new provider comes along - noone wants to TOFTT because we dont know anything about them.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Maybe contact a few of the ladies you visited with before and see if they will renew their "refs" for ya. Might take a visit *wink*.. but can't be all that hard.