Where have the Fort Worth providers gone?

I’ve noticed there seems to be a lot less providers in FT Worth than there used to be. What happened?
not enough calls. Can’t explain it, since there are plenty of horny guys with money in the Westoplex, but a lot of ladies have tried and given up.
That’s hard to believe. I know it gets hard to schedule sometimes because of the amount of traffic the few that are left here have.
that's interesting. Seems like all the hottest providers on Rubratings are in FW. So jealous of you guys.
that's interesting. Seems like all the hottest providers on Rubratings are in FW. So jealous of you guys. Originally Posted by Samhyde
Lol. That’s the same thing I think about yalls Dallas rub ratings. I guess it’s the grass is always greener effect?
I’ve heard it enough times to believe it. Plus, the lack of broad participation in any initiative Sir Lancehernot attempts regarding Fort Worth, OH2’s quiet FW forums...there just isn’t any momentum there.
that's interesting. Seems like all the hottest providers on Rubratings are in FW. So jealous of you guys. Originally Posted by Samhyde
Lol. That’s the same thing I think about yalls Dallas rub ratings. I guess it’s the grass is always greener effect? Originally Posted by ronny47
Ain’t that the truth. I look at rubratings and think all the hot chicks are in Dallas County.
I’ve heard it enough times to believe it. Plus, the lack of broad participation in any initiative Sir Lancehernot attempts regarding Fort Worth, OH2’s quiet FW forums...there just isn’t any momentum there. Originally Posted by TinMan
OH2 Ft Worth I’ve found a few. But still a year and a half ago there were tons more available.
I too would like to see our Fort Worth Weekly Update forum return.

The Fort Worth Forum on OH2 just doesn't get the traffic or usage it deserves.

I'll ask about its return.
Thanks, Admiral. That was a useful feature of the “old” site.
It would help tremendously if hobbiest would put Ft.Worth in the review headline. Just like it would be a big plus if the Ft.Worth ladies had Ft.Worth in the ad headline. You have to really hunt to find the Cowtown ladies. That is 1 feature I wish Eccie would do. Put a Ft.worth board up.
I too would like to see our Fort Worth Weekly Update forum return.

The Fort Worth Forum on OH2 just doesn't get the traffic or usage it deserves.

I'll ask about its return. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I've seen a few references to "OH2" on this board. I'm not familiar with that one.

Been hobbying for a long time but recent website changes have thrown me for a loop.

Can someone enlighten this old fart?
There isn't much business this way and when ladies do come here, they are only here for a short time. There used to be a nice selection off 360 or pgbt between 183 and I-20, but most have quit or moved--but that's Arlington / HEB / GP area anyway.

Honestly I have always thought the Dallas selection of ladies was much better than what FTW offers so I rarely hobby here anyways
You’re right. Dallas has always been a more fertile playground. The disparity just appears to have gotten worse in recent years.
Yeah for every 1 hot fw lady that is here there are about 20 better looking Dallas ladies. Currently, who is the hottest ft worth based provider in terms of just looks?