Stood up in cow country by RachelYoung

Posted an ISO last night for a BNG this morning. Rachel Young responded. We made arrangements to meet this morning. She sent a pic of her body only because she has no face photos in her profile. She had me go to the middle of nowhere at 630 this morning to await her final address. I waited. And waited. I called. I text. Nothing.

I thought that was terribly uncool but it happens in the hobby. Nevertheless guys watch out for being stood up. https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=432232

Wasn't Rachel Young t he actress that dressed up as Cat Woman to try to get that role in one of the old Batman movies?

It's a shame you had to waste morning wood in cow country. Maybe find a good BBW and go cow tipping?
That was Sean Young but her character in Blade Runner was named Rachael, hence possibly why you remembered her as Rachel Young.

Sean Young was crazy at one time that Hollywood blacklisted her for a while especially after going all BSC on the set of Oliver Stone's 1987 Wall Street that even Charlie Sheen refused to work with her.

Stone fired her and had someone drive her to the bus station and left her there.

He then rewrote the script and completely removed every part of the movie with her character instead of casting a new actress to play it.
You dodged a bullet. !!!!

Good Work
Damn I didnt realize that bad review of her threatening someone existed. I did dodge a bullet.
them BNG never work out well..
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2019, 03:52 PM
them BNG never work out well.. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Mine actually go great! Just had one a couple days by a DT queen, I filmed the last minute while she took me all in a swallowed every drop.......Hoowee!!!! Baby is on my rotation now
Damn I didnt realize that bad review of her threatening someone existed. I did dodge a bullet. Originally Posted by Ludlumtank
What bad review?
My experience with those early am hookups has been dreadful. They are all over it the night before, but at crunch time, forget it. Even several “reputable” ladies.