10 years ago.....

10years ago today, I was introduced to eccie and Laura Lynn was created. In that time, I have met some really wonderful people and made a few forever friends.

This lifestyle has had such a positive effect in my life and for that, I will forever be grateful. Thank you ❤️

With all things, change is inevitable but here's to enjoying more tales of fantasy here and lot's more sexy time out there 🥂

What are some things you reminisce about over the last 10years?
I remember you 10 years ago when you were breaking in. Good times over at your Plano based place in those days.
Congrats!
Nice! I'm someone who attaches dates and memories, too. I perplex many, when I pull out a date and attach an event to it.

My current remembrance is 7 years ago tommorrow, seeing Kimberly at Dupond spa, who just returned to working in Dallas some 2 weeks ago.

That is an easy memory, because the session was on Kennedy's 50th Anniversay of his assassination, and my session was during the exact time he was shot. My review covered that.

Ironically, my orgasm was explosive. Sorry and not sorry for the pun, LOL
You're so naughty lol
When I found Eccie you were one of the first people I saw about 8 years ago. You came to my house and I remember you were wearing a blue dress with white polka dots. You looked stunning. We met up many times after that as well at your incall. You are a wonderful and sweet lady. I am glad you are still here.
The double extended appointment I did with you and Emily Ezelle. The two of you came to my home in Keller and we had an incredible 3 hour non-stop sexual encounter that I will never forget.
i joined 10/26/2012----still mourn the loss of the good ol days when eccie was ALIVE with fun....not weak old man that site is now....
wooohooo yeahhh sexy Laura...awesome!

Ive been in this biz so long I could write a book! lol
I love the excitement I get chatting with people here and in playtimes!
Ten years ago... the year started off with DOUBLES with Natasha Fame and Jodie James. If you knew either, you know that was epic.

The others in my rotation at that point were Lyndsey Laye, Lexy Laye, WindowDance, Reese Foster and Shea Veile.

A very good year.

I joined 10 years ago too. 1st memorable experience I had was with Asian KayKay. I couldn't cum. But she fucked me solid for over an hour trying to get me there.
I joined in 2010 as well when A*** folded after 8 years on there. Came to visit you in 2013 but I’ve been on an over 3 year hobby hiatus so far between work and school after many many wonderful visits to some wonderful ladies. I’m practically a hobby virgin. Lol!!!! I miss the “old days”. Glad to see you well Laura.
wooohooo yeahhh sexy Laura...awesome!

Ive been in this biz so long I could write a book! lol
I love the excitement I get chatting with people here and in playtimes! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You are an exciting dame!
Can't Won't ever forget the best doubles with you and your partner Kendall. Long Live LauraLynn.