Michigan Republicans say “No Voter Fraud”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ky8?li=BBnb7Kz

In a normal world this wouldn’t even be news since everyone with a lick of sense was already aware that allegations of voter fraud are a lie.
smdh

counting the same votes as on election day will give same result!
+1

A committee controlled by Republicans. Enough said.
smdh

counting the same votes as on election day will give same result! Originally Posted by winn dixie
+1

A committee controlled by Republicans. Enough said. Originally Posted by adav8s28
you never disappoint
They will never admit if there was voter fraud. No Democrat or Republican on any committee will ever say there was voter fraud. I don't know which is worse a candidate winning due to voter fraud or winning because of hatred of the other candidate. If Biden won because of hatred for Trump that doesn't say much for Biden and that's what the majority of Democrats are implying. Biden won because of the hatred for Trump.
Republicans are queer baiters.

I only worship H I M.
Admitting would be a problem ,,, don't look here
They will never admit if there was voter fraud. No Democrat or Republican on any committee will ever say there was voter fraud. I don't know which is worse a candidate winning due to voter fraud or winning because of hatred of the other candidate. If Biden won because of hatred for Trump that doesn't say much for Biden and that's what the majority of Democrats are implying. Biden won because of the hatred for Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So if they admit it, you don’t believe it.

If they don’t admit it then you just suspect it.

Beam me up Scotty....

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 24, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Michigan State Senators Mike Shirkey and Ed McBroom are doing everything possible to stop Voter Audits in order to hide the truth about November 3rd. The Senate “investigation” of the election is a cover up, and a method of getting out of a Forensic Audit for the examination of the Presidential contest.

Corrupt (?) politicians falsely claim there was no Voter Fraud in Michigan (has anyone looked at what is considered the most corrupt election city in the U.S., DETROIT?), however, they admit to “problems with the numbers” that rigged 7,048 votes to illegally give a very conservative county to Joe Biden, which raised big signals, only to then find that it was actually President Trump that won the county by 3,788 votes, not Biden.

The report mentions that Detroit engaged in “illegal actions” by blocking our poll workers, and concludes mailing of unsolicited ballot applications “demonstrates a clear vulnerability for fraud”, and then goes on to say that no one should question this election?

Instead of doing a Forensic Audit, they want to investigate the Patriots who have fought for the truth and who are exposing a very possibly Rigged Election. The truth will come out and RINO’s will pay at the polls, especially with primary voters and expected challenges. Our Country was based on Free and Fair Elections, and that’s what we must have!

Call those two Senators now and get them to do the right thing, or vote them the hell out of office!

###
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result has a lot of definitions.

A heading stating you are President of the United States, when you are ex-president, is delusional.

We don't need Trump around. He has become an embarrassment .
So if they admit it, you don’t believe it.

If they don’t admit it then you just suspect it.

Beam me up Scotty....

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It doesn't matter what anyone believes. At this point it's a waste of time for anyone to try and prove or disprove voter fraud.
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result has a lot of definitions.

A heading stating you are President of the United States, when you are ex-president, is delusional.

We don't need Trump around. He has become an embarrassment . Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah, Biden is a fucking inspiration, lol.
It doesn't matter what anyone believes. At this point it's a waste of time for anyone to try and prove or disprove voter fraud. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Sad but true. This is the quintessential example of "beating a dead horse". The election can not be overturned. Joe Biden could be impeached as an illegitimate President if such evidence could be found but not with a Democrat House.

Solution, find the evidence if it exists, I doubt it, elect a Republican House in 2022 and let's do another impeachment!!!!!!

Sad but true. This is the quintessential example of "beating a dead horse". The election can not be overturned. Joe Biden could be impeached as an illegitimate President if such evidence could be found but not with a Democrat House.

Solution, find the evidence if it exists, I doubt it, elect a Republican House in 2022 and let's do another impeachment!!!!!!
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
No it’s not. Nothing is more important than free and fair elections. Shame on you.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever