I’ve been getting indecent proposals on this site

I have been getting some weird, indecent proposals via PM on Eccie

Not from providers mind you, but from other guys on here. Idk why anyone thought I of all people would swing both ways. Both of the proposals involved MFM action. I have no desire to get into a sword fight, attend a sausage fest, or package any Russel Stovers candy!!
  • AgFox
  • 06-29-2022, 11:25 PM
People are probably messing with you. Tone down the the homophobia and I bet it goes away.
Im in lol
I agree with AgFox. You may be an easy target due to the alleged homophobic tendencies. Lay low and it’ll probably die down. I received one inquiry but if anything it was very veiled at the least. I’m not going to divulge who sent the PM so don’t ask. In all fairness, this guy may not have been hinting at anything and I may have read more into it. But that was the first of anything of that nature that I’ve encountered on this site. How many of these type inquiries have you received Jackson?
Gotta be something wrong with a guy that would find you attractive!
I sure wouldn't share a lady with you.
I sure wouldn't share a lady with you. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
My thoughts too lol
Ain’t that the damn truth! I definitely wouldn’t share a lady with you because I don’t do that, but I would have second thoughts about seeing a lady at all if I knew she had been with yo old decrepit ass, lol!
Well Jack someone is just having fun with you. OR someone is trying to broaden your horizons
Well you guys can all just kiss my ass! (Tuck, Sausage, and Houston).
To answer your question Houston, I have received two such inquiries thus far.
You been hitting the books again Tuck?

BTW Happy 4th everyone! Or as one hobbyist put it, Happy Fuck England Day!!
Well you guys can all just kiss my ass! (Tuck, Sausage, and Houston).
To answer your question Houston, I have received two such inquiries thus far.
You been hitting the books again Tuck?

BTW Happy 4th everyone! Or as one hobbyist put it, Happy Fuck England Day!! Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Well, ain't THAT an indecent proposal! Three in fact! As far as I am concerned, you can tuck a jalopeno sausage up your ass and drive all the way to Houston without an air conditioner.
I don't mind kissing ass at all, in fact I absolutely love it, but the asses I kiss are attached to lovely lasses like Chloe Belle, Trinity Kane, Zenovia, Selena, Kindall Nicole, Spicy Ray, Classy Monica, mysticalbreeze, Rochelle, MonroeDoll, Haley Dawn, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I would kiss until my kisser cramped.
I guess you’re not in for a gangbang? ������