WHAT WOULD YOU DO ? ? ?

• Gucci
  • 10-15-2014, 03:38 PM
What would you do if you were with your all time favorite provider or the provider that you've been always wanting to see and you are giving it to her good, and you feel the condom pop but she grabs your ass cheeks and pulls you towards her and tells you to keep fucking her because she's about to cum ? Would you stay in it and let her explode, or would you pull out and call it a night ?
My case she was on top stood up pulled the condom off and sat back down on me and said cum now baby ! I can only imagine if i had pulled out yanked the condom off and plowed back into her . The outcome of the situation was i fell kinda in love go figure ?
What would you do if you were with your all time favorite provider or the provider that you've been always wanting to see and you are giving it to her good, and you feel the condom pop but she grabs your ass cheeks and pulls you towards her and tells you to keep fucking her because she's about to cum ? Would you stay in it and let her explode, or would you pull out and call it a night ? Originally Posted by Gucci
Pulling out right when you notice the condom popped is the right thing to do. However, by the time you noticed it popped, it might be too late. It happened to me a couple of times years ago with an old girlfriend. I remember going to town then thinking wow, this is feeling really good. The explosion happened, I pulled out and said oops. No babies around so all is good. Like I said the right thing to do is pull out and call it a night, but I think the bigger challenge is simply knowing the condom popped while you are in the act.
I think I would wake up from that horrible dream. Thankfully it has not happened to me.
I broke one last Friday. I felt it pop so I instantly pulled out slapped another jacket on and kept on getting it.
If I'm with my ATF, hopefully we aren't using a cover to begin with That's what makes them an ATF
If I'm with my ATF, hopefully we aren't using a cover to begin with That's what makes them an ATF Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I like the way you think .
  • Gucci
  • 10-16-2014, 08:01 PM
If I'm with my ATF, hopefully we aren't using a cover to begin with That's what makes them an ATF Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Dang, putting the naked rooster in the ATF............Miracle is probably my ATF, but I TRULY doubt I'd go in her bare.