This forum?

One of our recently departed mods once boasted that this forum was low on the mod priority list.
Is that still true?
No Sir, but how can we be of assistance?

DD

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
11 minutes....
I guess I stand corrected....

but how can we be of assistance?

I'll thinck of something

edit add: you gonna follow me around like a white bird all knight?
edit add: you gonna follow me around like a white bird all knight? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Why? do you want us too?

edit add: you gonna follow me around like a white bird all knight? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Why? do you want us too? Originally Posted by brutusbluto
You can... but I'm pretty drunck... so be prepared to follow a pretty crooked line.....
Dn pauly 2 out of 3 in less than an hour, you must have really upset someone to get a trail like that!!
Hes probably still snooze drewlin from following the crooked line all nite long..
mmmmmmm drunk hooker posting is better

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Not sure who the we is, but as for you, it's a good fucking question. Fucking long shot, that's for damn sure. Dogs piss in the house much?

Why? do you want us too? Originally Posted by brutusbluto
Thanks for the PM; I did reply.
mmmmmmm drunk hooker posting is better Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
7:30am is a lil to early for me..
noon ????

btw Romig's on Dewey opens at 8 am
Sunday noon
7:30am is a lil to early for me.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Should be drinking red death and you would still be drunk at 10 am. ijs
aside from the admins, I probably have the most to do on the site as I have about 20 forums

I apologize if I haven't been here as much. If anyone needs anything taken care of you can always pm me
aside from the admins, I probably have the most to do on the site as I have about 20 forums

I apologize if I haven't been here as much. If anyone needs anything taken care of you can always pm me Originally Posted by geniusman
gman -- I sometimes forget that you are one of our mods -- In my book... that's a GOOD thing....
Makes you gman....
Which....
Makes you NOT GP....
I'll PM you in a hundred years....

PS.... geniusman for Adminitard......

I apologize if I haven't been here as much. If anyone needs anything taken care of you can always pm me Originally Posted by geniusman
gman -- I sometimes forget that you are one of our mods -- In my book... that's a GOOD thing....
Makes you gman....
Which....
Makes you NOT GP....
I'll PM you in a hundred years....

PS.... geniusman for Adminitard...... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I like gman. When a bra sized Mod pointed me for no reason, Gman honestly acknowledged the modtard was out of line but backed the brainless dork purely on position. Gotta respect that. But when the braindead rube of a modtard admitted to Gman, Brutus and myself that he had no basis for the points, nobody fixed it. I don't respect that.