BAD ENGLISH/ PA CREDIT

I went to the sunshine spa in cortland last evening and the attendants english skills were so bad that she had a piece of paper with the 1 hour and 1/2 hour prices written out. When we were in the room I asked for her name and she just looked at me she didn't understand. If I post my review would I get PA credit without a name since it wasn't my fault for not getting one. Oh, she was the only one there at the time.
We normally reject reviews that do not have a name attached. If we didn't, anyone could write a review just that way for credit and they do not help anyone.
go for it anyways
We normally reject reviews that do not have a name attached. If we didn't, anyone could write a review just that way for credit and they do not help anyone. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
I would say the same logic should apply to points given without infractions.

Rhett, for next time:

http://www.behindthename.com/names/usage/chinese
Her name is CiCi... or CeeCee....
See?
You asked her name and she didn't reply. Obviously her name is Silence.
Did you get a happy ending?

Looks like C to me.
Possibly, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You might want to abbreviate it to just O.
You might want to abbreviate it to just O. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
LMAO....that always worked for XY......
yes johhny I did get a happy ending at least she knew what I was really there for!!!
Did you get a happy ending?

Looks like C to me. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
dreamer, more like o
or i, j, maybe q
The big problem with AMPs is girls names change weekly....
I went to the sunshine spa in cortland last evening and the attendants english skills were so bad that she had a piece of paper with the 1 hour and 1/2 hour prices written out. When we were in the room I asked for her name and she just looked at me she didn't understand. If I post my review would I get PA credit without a name since it wasn't my fault for not getting one. Oh, she was the only one there at the time. Originally Posted by rhettdog
So.....Rhett......you are so honest you didn't feel comfortable making up a name? You must be single huh?