Why is it....

so damn hard to have your account/ profile deleted. It should be an option in the control panel. And also, why do the mods feel that they need an explanation as to why. NEWS FLASH MODS: IF I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF AND MY CHOICES TO PEOPLE I KNOW AND TRUST, I'LL BE GOD DAMNED IF I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO A FUCKING STRANGER ON A HOOKER/ DRAMA BOARD.
try DickEmDown

Is it too early for

anyways good luck with whatever went wrong
Revenue!
The fewer members, the less revenue is collected from advertisers.
so damn hard to have your account/ profile deleted. It should be an option in the control panel. And also, why do the mods feel that they need an explanation as to why. NEWS FLASH MODS: IF I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF AND MY CHOICES TO PEOPLE I KNOW AND TRUST, I'LL BE GOD DAMNED IF I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO A FUCKING STRANGER ON A HOOKER/ DRAMA BOARD. Originally Posted by mad469s
Power! They want you to bow before them.
You could always just stop loggin in ya know
You could always just stop loggin in ya know Originally Posted by amishgangster
Best advice. The posts aren't going to go away and a five year old that can read english can figure it out, its just a matter of cross-referencing reviews and quotes. Quietly log out and back away...
Or go for a self hanging ban

don't try bumping old threads unless old reviews.

btw: if problem is blackmail send me a pm
errr crap, I see its to late
Or go for a self hanging ban

don't try bumping old threads unless old reviews.

btw: if problem is blackmail send me a pm
errr crap, I see its to late Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Could be incorrect, OSD, but I think you have this backwards. Unless you're advising this member of a means to become banned.

From what I've gathered from perusing Board rules; they prohibit bumping old reviews and just discourage bumping old "non-review" threads.

Please correct me of I'm wrong.
You guys on here take things wayyyyyy too seriously.
You guys on here take things wayyyyyy too seriously. Originally Posted by Amber Does
But, but... you don't understand; this site is my whole life!!!
Could be incorrect, OSD, but I think you have this backwards. Unless you're advising this member of a means to become banned.

From what I've gathered from perusing Board rules; they prohibit bumping old reviews and just discourage bumping old "non-review" threads.

Please correct me of I'm wrong. Originally Posted by The Drummer
bumping review over 30 days of last post is a no no. threads no problem yet a pain in the ass
You guys on here take things wayyyyyy too seriously. Originally Posted by Amber Does
did greenpea post in this, I must have missed it
bumping review over 30 days of last post is a no no. threads no problem yet a pain in the ass

did greenpea post in this, I must have missed it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup. That's what I thought.

Thanks, OSD.