Since I'm in no hurry...

I'll ask her in Abitmor's forgotten forum....

All of a sudden, I am no longer receiving e-mail notifications when I get a new PM.
The correct box is checked in my settings and options.
The missing notifications are not in my spam folder either.

All of a sudden, I am no longer receiving e-mail notifications when I get a new PM.
The missing notifications are not in my spam folder either. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I experience the same phenomenon. But then I thought, "Do I not get on often enough to notice?"
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1249231
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1246541

You need to kick it up higher than local forum staff would be my guess.

The missing notifications are not in my spam folder either. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Paul i'm getting the same results, I had no notice in email and when I logged on here 4 pm's were waiting....BD
I'm sure it has to do with all of the SAB threads going on causing the periodic system crashes...but I could be wrong.
Got a few of pms today.
Some came with an email notification... some not.
No word from any of the local mods.... at least THAT is consistent.
We do not know about web issues.
We do not know about web issues. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
You should reach out to plasticman, he may have a friend with insight to web issues.

Well, . . . at least I know i'm not alone with the PM / email notification problems.
Happens to me as well. I find them in my junk folder, they use to show up like regular e-mails. I never changed any of my settings.
You should reach out to plasticman, he may have a friend with insight to web issues. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yep his multi-handled clone friend XY was well noted for having his 'special software'.....
ask this handle
cyborg
but if ya piss him off you will never get on the web again