Guys..

Why do so many guys ask explicit questions of providers here? Does anyone want to exaplain what is wrong with this?
I don’t ask anything explicit.
I can explain. Bottom fishers. Low lives. Entitled ass holes. Thugs. Unhappy campers. Cheapskates. Trumpers. Weenies. Insecure. Disrespectful.

Did I leave anyone out?
Yes
for the same reason that girls don’t respond to messages or use good photos. they’re lazy and dumb.
I don't know. Hey playwithkate, can I lick your asshole?
I'd say to make sure your menu and services have not changed because reviews are not always consistent also because with some providers YMMV as well all know that to be true.
Not sure, but those fake ass, not even close, BP photos are annoying.
getting annoyed because guys ask explicit questions is silly, anyhow. dudes want a sure thing. it's what we pay for. why would you be surprised if one asks?
I try not to be rude....respectful, however, I want to know if you will provide what I am interested in. Especially visitors to Lubbock I may want to see. We read the reviews of course, but I want confirmation to ensure we are compatible. BBBJ for instance......some reviews include it, while other reviews of the same provider say CBJ. Now, we should be respectful in how we inquire, but I appreciate honest answers to my desires. We are the customer who is paying.....don't take offense.
Because it is ILLEGAL which everyone in the country seems to know except West Texas. That is why. You are jeaopardizing a provider's safety. How can visiting providers come here and you guys not know that? Most providers will not see you if you ask, it is a moot point.
for the same reason that girls don’t respond to messages or use good photos. they’re lazy and dumb. Originally Posted by john_deere
Good answer.
Because it is ILLEGAL which everyone in the country seems to know except West Texas. That is why. You are jeaopardizing a provider's safety. Originally Posted by playwithkate
That's outrageous!!! If it's illegal and you are concerned with legality why are you in a trade that is completely illegal?
Buster, so your reading comprehension is off, too? Maybe that is the problem. It is really hard for me to comprehend this level of behavior. When you guys do this and all get rounded up for doing stupid illegal things that I am not going to do, which is why I won't see someone that asks me, maybe that will get through to some of you. No street sense whatsoever.

I know a lot of nice people in Texas and Midland, so I know this is not representative of all people. You make yourself look bad. Ignorance is not attractive.
I'm new to eccie, and I've been doing plenty of research. Not all providers are alike, we all know that. Not all West Texas guys are alike. Everybody should know that.

I've read many provider showcases. Some state plainly, "If you don't see it on my menu, please ask. I'm flexible" - or some other such, which encourages folk to ask. Others have the strict rule "do not discuss any such ..."

Then, some advice says that if you want greek or dato then ask when contacting so provider will be prepared.

So to make it short and sweet: Not every provider and certainly not every potential client plays by your particular rules. So if a client breaks your particular rules, all you need do is ignore him and refuse to see him, then vent here in a post ... oh, wait ... you've done that.

Keep moving, nothing to see here.