Manscaping?

• R.M.
  • 03-31-2018, 04:54 PM
I was wondering if you gents out here participate. Thinking of bringing my tools with me next visit.
It does make it easy on us ladies if you do so. Thoughts?
I’m into it. IMO, it’s just more hygienic.
I manscape, it just makes for a better experience all around.
  • R.M.
  • 03-31-2018, 07:36 PM
^ Glad someone is. Not all of us like hair balls. That's kinda of
A 70's thing now. LoL.
Yes but for some of us that were active in the 70's to start shaving bits now could cause some quite uncomfortable questions at home.
Manscape works for me........easier on everything
Oh, you have to manscape nowadays, most younger women expect it, and I definitely prefer a shaved kitty as well!
I would like to see a full bush once in a while, never seen a natural redhead .😭😭😭
shaft and balls hair free. pelvic region is kept but not bare. only way to go
  • R.M.
  • 04-06-2018, 01:48 AM
Honestly its so nice to hear you gents are into keeping it nice down there. You just don't know how much ladies appreciate a clearing of the woods.
Baby smooth here
I keep it clean and smooth - and I like a nice shaved kitty, or a very well-groomed landing strip.

And I'd welcome a little help with those hard to reach and see areas! I like you idea sweetheart.
I do, but became a little wary recently after reading that there's something like four times more chance of catching something by manscaping.
I've offered it for years as a service..some regions are more popular than others. As far as an SO goes it's hot in Texas..What do you think about if I try something new go buy a new razor...and come out the shower like walla....lol
  • R.M.
  • 04-07-2018, 01:53 AM
I do, but became a little wary recently after reading that there's something like four times more chance of catching something by manscaping. Originally Posted by PlumpThump
Catch something like Peanut M&M's or caramel ones?