Encounter: Opportunity Knocking....Jessica Answered!!

Date: Last Week
Name: Jessica
Phone: Once Verified
Email Address: https://www.k-festival.net/contact
URL / Website: https://www.k-festival.net/contact
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 / I35 Area
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, TUMA, DATY, Mish, K9, CIM, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde - changed since the pictures I guess
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Jessica is is a petite beauty standing about 5'2" to 5'4", bleached blonde hair down to her shoulders, beautiful MM C's, shaved, and so incredibly soft to the touch.
Recommendation: Yes
She looks great for a 54 year old woman..
She looks great for a 54 year old woman.. Originally Posted by Heartside
I will concede that I may not be the best at guessing people's ages...but there's no way she's 54 years old. Late 30's or very early 40's...maybe, but not 54!
She was born in 1967, she told me that numerous times
WTFC’s?
She was born in 1967, she told me that numerous times Originally Posted by Heartside
Appropriately, during the Summer of Love.

Are we still playing this game, where the guy deliberately fudges a Lady's age by half? The younger handles may not remember the big fuss made here, when Jessica was 50. ''No fucking way'', guys would post. Meanwhile the same guys would insist the lady you saw at a different Spa, for whom you posted an age of ''mid-30's'', was not a day younger than 47.

I think it is terrific that a 54 year old does what Jessica does. If age is that much of a concern, you are playing in the wrong sandbox.
Well said ct..
I've never seen Jessica before. I feel like services and attitude/IOP matter to me more than appearance (as long as she's not fat and ugly). A good physical appearance, regardless of age, is just a bonus. One of the best providers I ever saw was Vicky. I personally did not find her very attractive (I'm not saying she's ugly by any means), but her services were so good that it automatically bumped her into my Top 5 of all time.
Hey Chung,

No game play here...just me showing my ignorance of the Asian female body. I agree that age does not matter if the looks and performance are there, and with Jessica, they were absolutely spot on!

I owe Heartside an apology!

That being said...I'd still love to see her again, and again, and again!
I'm not trying to run her down, Jessica is a wonderful lady..
I've seen Jessica more than any other lady and she never let me down.
54? Hell, compared to me that's young.