Rangers tickets for todays game - 4:07 PM start time

Good morning,

I have two tickets for todays game for sale. These are located in section 250, row 11 & 12, seat 1. They are one in front of the other tickets right on the aisle. $40 face value each, $80 total.

I am available to meet you this morning or you would have to come to me in the Euless area in the afternoon. Again, game start time is 4:07 pm. Weather should be fantastic today for the game.

Please PM me to arrange pickup.
I might suggest that all transactions on this one be by PM.

I can see it now, the cameras will be trained on section 250, row 11 & 12, seat 1 so LE can do some intel gathering...
Lol !!! silly .....s.. that would be seriously uncomfortable tiger! Bolt did you find your trade ?? just go give them to someone outside ifi not ..... itll be your good jesture for awhile lol
Not the Rangers game. Bolt was right to unload those tickets.
I gave them to some folks at the ballpark. Sorry I had to subject them to that game.
Sorry I had to subject them to that game. Originally Posted by Boltfan
was that a game? [shaking my head]
I guess CJ thought he was throwing batting practice.

And that may have just cost him 20 million in free agency.
You're on my list BoltBoy!
First bad outing he has had in a while. Remember the sainted Nolan Ryan . . . If he could get through the first five innings he was good to go. But those first five innings were generally pretty scarey.
I might suggest that all transactions on this one be by PM.

I can see it now, the cameras will be trained on section 250, row 11 & 12, seat 1 so LE can do some intel gathering... Originally Posted by tigercat

Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard
You're on my list BoltBoy! Originally Posted by Bannedito
which list would that be?
For the holiday Snuggie would be my guess.
I want a blue one please