LR Visit Cancelled

I am going to have to cancel my visit to Little Rock this week. I think I have a stomach bug! Not feeling well at all.

Is chicken soup keto friendly? Rhetorical question. It is not. But I think I’ll have some anyway.

You little star bandits are going to have to find another way to entertain yourselves this week. Lol.

Sorry to everyone that has prescheduled... I will reschedule my trip as soon as I’m feeling better! Hugs.
I hope you feel better soon! Rest up and take plenty of Vitamin C.
I hope you feel better soon! Rest up and take plenty of Vitamin C. Originally Posted by Vannah
Thank you, hon. You’re always so sweet.
Hopefully it's just a cold !
Get well soon
Hopefully it's just a cold !
Get well soon Originally Posted by hot summer
It’s 100% tummy... no sniffles, no coughing or chest congestion. No ‘Rona. Lol

It might’ve even been a little bit of food poisoning?! I started feeling bad just a couple hours after taking my daughter out to eat! I’m kind of leaning towards that since her stomach was feeling immediately off, as well.
It’s 100% tummy... no sniffles, no coughing or chest congestion. No ‘Rona. Lol

It might’ve even been a little bit of food poisoning?! I started feeling bad just a couple hours after taking my daughter out to eat! I’m kind of leaning towards that since her stomach was feeling immediately off, as well. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thats never fun hopefully it passes soon !
Thats never fun hopefully it passes soon ! Originally Posted by hot summer
I feel like a million dollars today! I definitely think it was food poisoning on Saturday when I went out to eat.

I just called my car dealership to see if they can get me in ASAP – If they can, I will be coming to Little Rock after all!! I will post updates as soon as I hear back from them.

Missed my appointment with them at 7:30 AM this morning. Hopefully they can still squeeze me in this week! Fingers crossed!
safe travels... hugs!!