Encounter: Sasha was mindblowing

User ID: -
Date: 9/6/22
Name: Sasha
Phone: 712-509-9394
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://des-moines.skipthegames.com/...e/041016741524
City: West Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Close to Clive
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, FIV, BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Sandy blonde, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice body, accurate pics, actually seems to have lost a little weight since her pics were taken. Nice tits. Clean, shaved kitty with a small landing strip.
Recommendation: Yes
Good to see she's still active after getting hacked. Fingers crossed I can't together with her soon. Did scheduling and all of that go smooth?
Thanks, lady seems to be generating some awesome reviews. Hope to see her soon.
Nice one ! She looks great !
Have an appointment lined up for this weekend. Report to follow.
She's requiring a deposit? Her ads made no such mention. Something is fishy with her.
She ghosted me on our Friday night appointment. Pretty disappointing.
She's requiring a deposit? Her ads made no such mention. Something is fishy with her. Originally Posted by Big_Boss64

She ghosted me on our Friday night appointment. Pretty disappointing. Originally Posted by SWIAHunter
Hasn't responded to my messages either.
So dig this, she didn't respond at all when I tried texting either of her two numbers floating around. I tried her email, and immediately got a response. She was cool to meet, but then threw a deposit out of nowhere. Time before that I had text her most recent number. She was unavailable, but wanted to hook me up with her roommate. No pics or info. I passed.
Whoever you spoke with that wasn't her. She is a bit flaky I admit, but she doesn't have a roommate and is quite sweet, just new to the game. Try the 712 number as that is what she is using to communicate with people.
Called and texted that one....crickets.

Whoever you spoke with that wasn't her. She is a bit flaky I admit, but she doesn't have a roommate and is quite sweet, just new to the game. Try the 712 number as that is what she is using to communicate with people. Originally Posted by porkboy
She's way to flakey and sketchy to waste time on in my opinion. Especially if you don't have time for games.