The Perfect Encounter: Skyedoll23

As I entered her place, our eyes met, I immediately was relaxed and put at ease as she walked towards me and laid a soft kiss upon my lips as if she had been waiting for me to arrive home from work…from there we talked about likes as she walked me to the bedroom, mind you, she is so incredibly sexy with a beautiful body and face to match. She laid me down, took off my clothes and proceeded to give me some of the best oral I’d ever had (it’s her specialty!!) that evolved into a delicious 69 and some very amazing sex in a favorite position of both of ours. Then we talked for a little bit, gave each other a little bit more head, then talked more, laughed, and I made my way home contemplating when my next visit would be. Turns out, I’m going back today, one week later. There may be an addiction developing…5 Stars, not sure if I will ever go to a different provider. I will review this afternoons encounter later this evening.
Fellas, her pictures are a little intimidating…she is such a kind soul…treat her accordingly.