Special Services Section

I was thinking of doing a few doubles sessions but only for a day or two. I have no idea how to advertise this. So I was thinking that there must be other ladies who want to offer a "Special' service from time to time (other than travelling). It wouldn't really fit in a regular, weekly ad because it might just get "lost". Alot of clients don't even read the whole ad.

What if we had a Special Services section for just that kind of thing. "My BFF is coming into town next week and we'll be offering Sub/Dom sessions for Tues. and Wed. only", "I have Queen Elizabeth costume for the next two days and would love to role play!", "X and I are offering doubles for the 5th and 6th only in Ft. Worth at X's studio! Book in advance only, please." Or I'm offering a lovely deep, wet kiss at the end of your session, this Thursday only", "Free session if you're my guinea pig for a new massage/tongue/tantra/gymnastic technique, tonight only". That kind of thing.

It would not be for recurring services, for instance, if it's once a week, that would be in our regular ad. Just for the once-in-a-while or special/rare services.

What do you think?
  • TBONE
  • 11-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Dharma

I think our Provider Showcase will be the answer for your "special service" advertising needs.
Please watch for it sometime after December 1 and take full advantage of it.
It will be a free service for providers that will be unique to ECCIE!
Why, thank you, TBone. Will do.