Being able to edit our ads though out the week

ok so heres somethings that has ALWAYS been a problem for me. I run my ONE ad a week and sometimes i needd to change rates offer specials mid week or let people know what club i will be at which sometimes i dont know untill i get up that day. I would love if it was possiable to be able to either edit an ad or even respond to our own ad if there is something that has changed in the couple days after i run my ad. I do understand that there is a reason for not being able to respond as it causes some ladies to bump there own ads but i think it would be great if there was some way for us ladies to be able to give all our current info and NOT be given point or whatever .
  • TBONE
  • 11-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Kaci
Watch for our Provider Showcase.We hope it will be available sometime shortly after December 1.

Should be the answer to your problems stated and a feature no other board has!
thanks so much im excited to see the new section.
Kaci, you had a great idea about being able to edit an existing ad. I posted an ad on Sunday on another side and on Wed. I was getting alot of calls but I had an emergency. It would be nice to let people know where we are, when we are available or not anymore.

Now that the showcase is up I can see how it will help the problem!