Saline "inflation" / infusion

I have done saline infusions quite a few times and have never run into any problems. I have the knowledge, the experience, and sterile medical equipment. Nobody has ever ended up with any kind of infection, however, you must take precautions so that you won't run into any problems. I use an IV catheter and sterile liters of saline. The most I have ever infused was 2 liters. The body absorbs the saline in a little over 24 hrs. If you like CBT with weights.......there you go! LOL Originally Posted by MistressAlexandria
That has got to hurt, I'll Pass on that one...
Actually there isn't any discomfort. Saline is basically sterile water and your body is made up of massive amounts of water. You CAN walk and it's just like having a few extra lbs ; )

Doesn't hurt like an impact implement and can be rather stimulating depending on your fetishes.

Don't knock it till you try it! It's a fun thing to experience in a medical scene and goes away in about 24 hours depending on your metabolism without any side effects.

Happy exploring,
Maitresse Renee
Breast infusion can be fun. But requires the proper equipment. Grow your bust size in an hour but disappears by the next day.
Breast infusion can be fun. But requires the proper equipment. Grow your bust size in an hour but disappears by the next day. Originally Posted by tucson
Saw this once in a club outside Philly. Injected "heated" solution into both breasts just as she was brought to orgasm. The result was spectacular. I haven't found a play partner willing to try it. It remains one of my atf memories.
Saw this once in a club outside Philly. Injected "heated" solution into both breasts just as she was brought to orgasm. The result was spectacular. I haven't found a play partner willing to try it. It remains one of my atf memories. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
The fluid is warmed so that it's a more pleasurable and sensual experience, cold or room temp fluid is actually painful going in and can cause nasty bruising.

I'm happy to hear that there's an actual female out there doing this and enjoying herself, that's a rare bird and she has my total respect