Biting

Has any one been involved in biting while in the heat of passion. You have to understand it is encourage by both of us. It left a few marks on me but we both continued biting each other. I am sure she has my teeth marks on her ass.
Biting - in my case, not so hard as to be painful, thank you - can really turn up the heat in an already hot situation. But PLEASE DON'T leave any reminders of how pleasurable it was.

A gf once gave me several "hickies" on my pecker during a very hot 69 session. Nice, right? Not so much. I had to keep it tucked away from the SO for a week until the marks went away.

Nibble - yes. Teeth - yes. Bite - yes. Marks - No!!!!!
I like to nibble and be nibbled on; however Spike likes bite marks all over his body and he likes me to bite his dick really hard. That was a first for me, but fun. His favorite is for me to bite down on his pecs and pull the muscle out with my teeth. Nom nom nom
I am overly sensitive so bites and pinching are torturous to me lol. I love it!!!
Let me first explain my relationship with Emerald. We have spent many days and nights together. As much as is possible in the hobby we have become friends. We are like two teenagers when we meet. I am a widower and answer to no one. The biting started with little nibbles and grew to out and out biting. The only mark I left on her was on the cheek of her ass. I have marks on my leg. None of the biting broke the skin. The whole episode was erotic as hell. It was spontaneous and not planned by either of us.
Aww, the biting can be fun! I can bite as hard as asked! Just can't be marked in return ya know!
I had a GF that would bite my pecks in middle of sweaty hot sex lust. she enjoyed it as much as I did. and I do enjoy it when nails are dug into my back...damn I haven't had that done in a long time.
Again one of those things I have enjoyed in my personal life that I would refrain from in the hobby. Marking each other can be hot and feels wonderful in that moment of passion and animalistic desire...but I would be PISSED if a hobbyist marked me on purpose.
Angel the two of us have been together for several years and both got carried away. I know that she had no one to object to a bite mark. I have no one to be concerned if I had marks on my leg. Yes we did get carried away but no harm no foul.
Girlfriend always liked to bite after she came. Once pulled out and swung around grabbing my ass to get my cock towards her. She bit a few times, not hard but swallowed it all the way down into her throat.
Emerald and I have more fun and are always teasing each other. We were in a clothing store and I found a bra I wanted for her. When she got to the cashier I handed her my credit card. A lady standing behind me asked if that was my daughter. I replied no she is my sugar baby. We still laugh about that.
Angel the two of us have been together for several years and both got carried away. I know that she had no one to object to a bite mark. I have no one to be concerned if I had marks on my leg. Yes we did get carried away but no harm no foul. Originally Posted by tucson
I know that it was all consensual between you two. It was laid out in your first post. It's a testament to the rapport you have built that you can get this carried away with each other. I have found people read into my posts on here and expect things I have enjoyed in relationships to be on the menu in the hobby.....so I try to preemptively cut them off.

Sorry if you felt any censure from me....none was implied.
Not into biting...although it sounds erotic! Glad yall had fun!

Now scratching or candle wax play...hell yeahhh baby!
Dee you and I have done some wild things. You are some one I would trust to go beyond what is considered normal in the hobby. Who else would allow a crotch shot in a busy restaurant. That is your avatar on my phone when you call.
Angel I am into the hobby for the fun as much as the sex. I associate with the ladies that have a great sense of humor and high intelligence.