Shithead of the Day Awards

Today's award goes to theshrike for PMing me AND texting me for an appointment. Once I responded, he went silent. 3 hours later, I replied once again to see if he was interested. Instead of taking 2 seconds to say "No thank you" to my original reply, or just not contacting me at all to and making me miss my son's first touchdown, he ignored me.

So after I sent him a lovely "Guess you're not interested" text, he responded, "Have a good evening". No explanation.

Thanks assfuck for not only making me miss my son's first touchdown catch (they still won so that's a plus I guess) by having to look down at my phone to see who sent me 2 texts and an email, but you also blew me off. YOU CONTACTED ME!

Enjoy your shithead award
You gotta watchout for those kinds......

Congrats on the win, take that kid out for pizza.
He got to ride on the Harley...I think that's healthier than pizza (and easier on my wallet lol)
Looks like another shithead is about to be added to the list for wasting my time and energy.
GameOver00, if you're going to contact me for a last minute incall appointment, the least you could do is return a goddamn PM after blowing me off
These Shitheads.
GameOver00, if you're going to contact me for a last minute incall appointment, the least you could do is return a goddamn PM after blowing me off Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Had 2 yesterday. 2 today. Smh..
Had 2 yesterday. 2 today. Smh.. Originally Posted by cassie_love

Damn ladies. That really sucks.
I feel a FUCKING rant coming on... Glad it's not just me it's been happening too. I posted about this in Shreveport a week ago...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1824168
I asked "Are you available now?" to which you replied "yes, when do you want to see me." Obviously, I'm under the assumption that you are ready to go now, not in 20 minutes, not in 30 minutes, not have to wait for you to get a room. Also, if you're going to advertise in WLR, make sure it's in WLR. I replied to your PM no more than 2 minutes after you told me where you would be getting the room and how long it would take to get it and told you that I would not be able to go that way, and that I didn't have the time to wait. I have the entire conversation I'd be happy to share.
Had 2 yesterday. 2 today. Smh.. Originally Posted by cassie_love
Must be the football season. Too much beer and testosterone
I asked "Are you available now?" to which you replied "yes, when do you want to see me." Obviously, I'm under the assumption that you are ready to go now, not in 20 minutes, not in 30 minutes, not have to wait for you to get a room. Also, if you're going to advertise in WLR, make sure it's in WLR. I replied to your PM no more than 2 minutes after you told me where you would be getting the room and how long it would take to get it and told you that I would not be able to go that way, and that I didn't have the time to wait. I have the entire conversation I'd be happy to share. Originally Posted by GameOver00
Go ahead and post it here. I'll wait
I also said I'd get another room closer to Chenal since my original location (which btw is only 8.76 minutes from Chenal Parkway and 1.34 minutes from the exit off 630) as long as you paid my full rate and not the weekend special. You ignored me.

So welcome to the thread, shithead. Have a nice visit
I asked "Are you available now?" to which you replied "yes, when do you want to see me." Obviously, I'm under the assumption that you are ready to go now, not in 20 minutes, not in 30 minutes, not have to wait for you to get a room. Also, if you're going to advertise in WLR, make sure it's in WLR. I replied to your PM no more than 2 minutes after you told me where you would be getting the room and how long it would take to get it and told you that I would not be able to go that way, and that I didn't have the time to wait. I have the entire conversation I'd be happy to share. Originally Posted by GameOver00

Lmao! This is your defence? You wanted to wait on the visit but she was ready now? I bet your the type that bitches both ways, bitch if she's in a hurry and bitch if she makes you wait.
Lmao! This is your defence? You wanted to wait on the visit but she was ready now? Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I think it was the other way around there.