Grandfathered Rates... who gets them?

I noticed along with the guys here an increase in rates amongst my ATF and a couple of other ladies that I have seen. Of course I am grandfathered in with my ATF but I wanted to know what stipulations you guys and gals have for who qualifies and how a guy will qualify for access to grandfathered rates.

I'm assuming my ATF grandfather me in because I have seen her more than 2 times and a certain amount of time throughout the year. I asked her and she said it was simply incentive for returns. Once rates go up a guy who has seen her one time or two times in the span of a year is not grandfathered. In other words she would have to be a quote on quote regular visitor . Thoughts?
You're gonna get different answers with this...

I generally try to grandfather a 200/hr rate to the guys that keep coming back...but this can vary...some of my guys have texted and said I have 150can I see you for an hour.. and I'll do it....all depends on the client and how things are approached... Doesn't matter if they see someone else...but usually
They are coming weekly, biweekly and/or once a month...

Ladies have ATFs as well .... That might be a factor too
You're gonna get different answers with this... Originally Posted by Analeese
Analeese is right; ask 200 providers and you might get 200 answers. Each of us has their own parameters and preferences when it comes to how we go about our business, grandfathering wouldn't be different.

I am not planning on raising my rates for some time, so never gave it too much thought. But I would probably grandfather in those clients who see me often enough and are nice, respectful and easy to deal with. Not necessarily a favorite, but if they've been visiting me regularly for a while and are a good client, they're sure a good candidate in my book.
Thank you ladies for contributing. I do expect a ton of different variations of answers but with those variations of answers I would like to make a summary for us guys. You ladies are sexy!
Analeese is right; ask 200 providers and you might get 200 answers. Each of us has their own parameters and preferences when it comes to how we go about our business, grandfathering wouldn't be different.

I am not planning on raising my rates for some time, so never gave it too much thought. But I would probably grandfather in those clients who see me often enough and are nice, respectful and easy to deal with. Not necessarily a favorite, but if they've been visiting me regularly for a while and are a good client, they're sure a good candidate in my book.
Originally Posted by ZorahMatta
That's exactly what I thought regular visits. And my opinion regular visits means more than one time or twice in a year perhaps even once a month. I see my ATF twice a month sometimes once a month. Just depends on how things are going with work in our schedules.
Grandfather's
Grandfathers with money.

Seems silly to ask this question when Providers have grandfathered you in?...(scratches head in wonderment)...Why would you ask guys stipulations on this, we're the receivers, not the givers of these grandfatherings, unless your gate swings both ways
Grandfather's Originally Posted by bryan69
Lmaof
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-03-2017, 10:07 PM
I have found absolutely no consistency in this area. I pretty much only see "regulars" these days (so I guess that makes me a regular for them). I have had some keep me at the same rate as when I started with them regardless of increases they have made; I have had some lower my rate as I became even more of a regular; and I have had them increase my rate to match the increases they have made. I've even had a few offer OTC sessions because of the relationship that was built.

So don't look for any cohesion on this subject. I am sure each lady can totally justify their reasons for the policies they set. I am also sure that all show a lot of flexibility in their own application of those policies.

It's their business to run as they see fit. The way I see it those who own the pussy, control the rules. It's my choice to accept them or move on.

Every situation is different.
Yeah I'm noticing it's different for everybody. I was denied being grandfathered in even after seeing a lady twice in one month which I found a little strange. Oh well. Plenty of fish in the sea.
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2017, 09:49 AM
I always get them, crank up the charm and see how it works out

I've got some friends grandfathered in at the rate they first met me at and I've got newer friends that I offer a lower rate to for return visits after our first visit goes well.

I doubt there's any real formula for it amongst​ most ladies but many of us are happy to give an incentive for our favorite guys to return.