Teacher C-Fake review......

It’s unfortunate that I have to make a post like this but Teacher C I never had a session with you. You took amateur photos of me months ago and I danced for you. You then gave yourself a hj. If you were going to write a review that’s what the review should say although that had to be about 6 months ago. It’s obvious you are trying to get credit to read reviews. Many guys do this and many have done this but I have never even been intimate with you even once. You didn’t even have the courtesy to ask if you can write a fake review on me and I’m really curious what you managed to write about since it never happened. Why after all this time?

We were good until this..I think it’s plain rude. I didn’t see you on the 3rd. I can prove my whereabouts to mods and there are witnesses who actually did see me on the 3rd. I surely didn’t see you for HH and I haven’t given any review specials in over a year. Please take the review down. Thanks.
Thanks for heads up...
Alot of men will make a fake review then it gets contested and then it still stands. Next thing they'll attempt to use it as a reference.

I've been getting a lot of emails from men who only have reviews on Backpage girls and amps and get mad with me when I won't except those as refrences.

Hope the mods can help you on this and take it down .
Exactly! It’s an endangerment to the community all in all. Maybe he thought I wasn’t on this site any more and seen a chance of opportunity. I really don’t know but I just hope mods can fix this because there’s too much of it that goes on and I definitely don’t have time for shenanigans in my life lol
  • grean
  • 03-05-2018, 12:34 PM
I don't see a review on your profile from a user with Teacher C as a handle.
Ifit was posted today it might be on the boards but not connected to her showcase yet
I don't see a review on your profile from a user with Teacher C as a handle. Originally Posted by grean