Hofo

Anyone had any experience? Ad comes and goes. I’ve never really saw any reviews.
Dadbod. Nice find. hopefully someone has some intel. have you reached out to her yet?
Not yet but considering
i was thinking the same thing
texted her but she only wants to talk on the phone. should that be a red flag? dont get that too often
ok so against my better judgement i called. she is available now in Robinson. i told her i probably wont get out that way til next week and she said she would be gone. She is only available now. if you want to see her better call and book now for today. 180 for the hour, I think she said 100QV, 120 for half.
She travels around - she posts in Pittsburgh from time to time. I can't recall ever seeing any mentions of anyone claiming they'd actually met with her. Supposedly, the pics in her ads "resemble" her, but are not actually her.
Found her on tryst and those pictures are bigger than ones on ad I posted. Not saying anything bad just definitely looks bigger
looking at her ad list i would say that is correct laser. looks like she makes the rounds once per month and stays a few days. I would love to take her for a spin but i cant get away right now. rates seem good but wonder about the upsell
She’s lame. Mechanical and aloof and everything is covered.