Encounter: Sophie- stg

User ID: -
Date: 7/3
Name: sophie
Phone: in ad
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...-/876522351887
City: des moines
State: Iowa
Address: South side - not far from romantix3
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark, had it up but shoulder length?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just like pics. Slender girl, a or b natural tits.
Recommendation: Yes
I don't post here often or write full reviews anymore, but saw her today and she was great.

(Added private tags - The Dr)
Another tip - she responds well to compliments...she hasn't developed GPS (yet) so a "you're beautiful, pretty, georgious, etc." Seemed to give her a boost. I mentioned that when I first arrived that she's just like her pics and a beautiful girl. She didn't respond with the "aww, thanks *giggles*" she paused and genuinely said "well thanks!"

She doesn't know she's hot/desirable so you can butter her up well.

I don't think it will override her "rules" but may help your mileage.
Glad it was a good time, I was curious about her. Can you pm me the damage?
What does she want for verification?
She wanted a D pick
Please pm me the damage as well thanks.
I have met with her once as well. Nice body. Sweet girl. Moved her hips very well.
53chevy clear your inbox.

3hr 2hh
She's already gone bad. Tried all week to get her to meet. Barely responded, and when she did finally commit to meeting she ghosted me. She apologized and tried to reschedule. When I tried I was ghosted. I don't know what games she was playing, but I wasted a lot of fuel for nothing.
Big Boss is right. I saw her yesterday and it was a time waste and a rush job. I'm writing up a review now with details. Disappointing sadly.
Well shit, I always wait too long on the new ones. They go bad so fast. lol. Maybe a best if seen by date is needed.
She almost got me back this morning. She reached out again last night when I messaged asking her why she was ghosting me after I was polite and patient with her. She apologized again and said anytime the next day worked and I was a priority. I picked a time and she agreed. Two hours before I message asking if we were still on. She says yes. I was ghosted again. She must get off on being horrible to men.
My second attempt at seeing her went similar to what other folks have said lately.

Seeing as it seems to be a pattern I'd say avoid.