Nadya?

• Otso
  • 07-12-2024, 11:50 AM
Just curious about nadya. Is contact slow with her or just assume you didnt make it past her screening?
I sent her msgs for more than 10 times but no response. I hope she is ok.
Last I heard, she's UTR and lower volume.
In my experience, her screening process is somewhat unique, she seems to prefer email to communicate, it was a long time ago ... obviously, there are a lot of posters on this site who know how to contact her, whatever, she's really a nice lady, but I honestly wasn't really impressed by her... ymmv
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=512996&tab=eccie_reviews
Yea once I contacted her before and even went through the whole verification process to get the green light but all of sudden comms ended. Took almost a month and randomly I got an email reply asking for an appt time. I also contacted some people who had seen her before and they all said the same thing. Nice but not up to the hype some people post about. Definitely not “simply the best” but YMMV and the search continues…
I communicated with her this week, she's still around.
She's really sweet and chill. I saw her two or three times in the past couple years. I just don't get to "play around" as much nowadays. XD
Txt, email, message here? I am getting just crickets.
Txt, email, message here? I am getting just crickets. Originally Posted by njdevil211
Saw her recently. Amazing time. Start with email. See recent review for screening info.
  • Otso
  • 07-21-2024, 11:50 PM
I made initial contact. She replied. I replied and havent heard back. Ive just chalked it up to me not passing screening. All good.
I made initial contact. She replied. I replied and havent heard back. Ive just chalked it up to me not passing screening. All good. Originally Posted by Otso
Give her a bit. It sometimes takes a day or two for her to reply.