HELP Birthday Coming Up What to DO??????

Let me start by saying I am relatively new here on eccie but would like to get some ideas of what to do for my birthday coming up Dec 2 I will turn 56(wow) okay okay no laughing out there. Here is my problem I have not worked in awhile do to a torn rotator cuff that didn't heal right and know have what they call frozen shoulder so money is the biggest issue I am working now and trying to save up. Problem 2 I live 2 hours south of Des Moines and we don't seem to get any quality providers down this way. So here is the question If you only had Say $400 for the night and really wanted to make the most of it like dinner dancing and night of my life with a Beautiful GFE Lady!!!! Can it be done???? Or am I dreaming??? and if it can be done which Lady would you recommend??? and for the Beautiful Ladies on here any volunteers or advice???
Doing me sounds fun don't you think...lol
Hope you find what you are looking for hun.
I dunno about the whole night but since you're a birthday boy dinner/social+bcd maybe 3hr (1.5hr bcd + 1.5hr social) might be doable for a few ladies. I do hope you find what you're looking for .... plenty of time between now and December 2nd .
So here is the question If you only had Say $400 for the night and really wanted to make the most of it like dinner dancing and night of my life with a Beautiful GFE Lady!!!! Can it be done???? Or am I dreaming??? and if it can be done which Lady would you recommend??? and for the Beautiful Ladies on here any volunteers or advice??? Originally Posted by cafrankia
IMO and taking into consideration your price range...it's likely you will find ladies who will offer a 2hr. appointment. I do wish you the best of luck in finding a lady to celebrate your upcoming birthday next month!