Panhandle talent in state of emergency, any info?

With it being summer time, traffic everywhere, VI retired, and hotel costs at extreme highs the talent in the Panhandle seems nonexistent other then Maui (shes wonderful), Allison (not my favorite but good personality and easy to setup, and couple others (sometimes bad with communication). Was curious if anyone had a pretty solid active list for really average-wonderful talent thats located preferably in Destin but also curious if theres something in Panama City or Pensacola as it seems everything has run dry.

Also curious about this
https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...o/067338719776
Any info?
Destin:

NicoleinDestin (never seen her, but hear good things about her. She's a thin 40 something.)

Panama City:

Siera (she's a cute spinner that's practically under the radar. Cute, tiny, incredible fuck.)

Defuniak Springs:

Anna Lane (about 5'8 with huge tits and a great ass. Very vocal, GFE. It can be hard to get the initial date, but afterwards, very nice and pleasant. I had a friend introduce me.)

Santa Rosa Beach:

Erica Jordan. 40-something MILF. Loves DATY. Probably the best man-mades I've ever seen. Incredibly vocal. Multi-orgasmic. Comms are short, but has good business-sense. She won't flake or be late.

Movers:

AJ Monroe. She's fun. I don't think her pics are accurate. In her pics, she's an absolute smoke show. She's not fat, but she's gained weight. Her husband is around. He was cool when I visited and left, but that might spook some people.

Kay. A blonde lesbian that usually hangs out in Crestview. I've heard mixed reports of her. But, I do have a fantasy of fucking a lesbian that doesn't like men, so maybe I'll see her.
A+ on Nicole in destin and Anna Lane both very good times and very good visits

Would like to see Erica J she’s been on my list for a long while
Forgot to mention.

Pensacola

You've already listed Maui.

1. Nadya511. She's a tall blonde with the build of a volleyball player. She has a very pretty face and nice hair. Her place is immaculately clean and very well-decorated. Very easy to communicate with, and easy to setup an appointment.

2. Naughty Little Native. I haven't seen her, but I hear nothing but stellar things about her.

3. Cassandra Bree. I haven't seen her, but hear good things. I hear her massage skills are great, too.
AJ Monroe. Husband no longer in the picture. Looks great and great attitude. Hoping to leave the hotel scene and get her own place in PCB this week.

Siera just started posting again but great little spinner.

Erica Jordan is awesome. Very classy and personable. Typically has incall in the Sandestin once a week but rooms have moved that to once every 2 weeks. Outcall friendly and completely independent.

I wasn’t that impressed with Nicole. YMMV.

Maui is in a league of her own!

Lesbian Kay is pregnant but looks good, so I’m guessing Bi may be a better description! Lol.
I’m interested in this one as well. Does anyone have any insight?

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...o/067338719776
AJ Monroe. Husband no longer in the picture.
Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Really? Interesting. That was always a deal breaker for me.
Since husband isn’t in the picture has AJs rules changed any
Y'all listed all of these girls, but no links.. Come on guys.. really????
Y'all listed all of these girls, but no links.. Come on guys.. really???? Originally Posted by hpmariner1
Pretty easy to find most

Eros - Nicole Erica
Tryst - Nicole NLN Bree Maui Nadya Anna Lane
Skip — most everyone else
Sumo list has some
Erotic monkey has them as well
Course … ECCIE is a treasure trove using the search function !!
You can add Chantel to the list in Pensacola. The woman is beautiful and a definite pleaser