What Happened to Nicole Bloom?

Does anyone know what happened to Nicole Bloom? I saw that she was taking an extended break in mid April of this year, but also possibly saw that she passed away in May. Anyone have any info? She seemed awesome...
saw her once before all the weight loss and surgeries. She upped her rates after all that so I never got back up with her but that one time was pretty good. Where did you see that she passed?
saw her once before all the weight loss and surgeries. She upped her rates after all that so I never got back up with her but that one time was pretty good. Where did you see that she passed? Originally Posted by bond850
Saw a mention on Thalia's IG. They were doubles partners on atleast one occasion per ECCIE reviews.
Remember them doing doubles. Sux if true, way too much life for her yet to live.
That’s sad to hear. I had saw her right before she took a break for her surgery and she was awesome. She was just posting ads on skipping for her onlyfans
Yeah it's true, she's gone I've seen Nicole many times we've gotten close so was upsetting to hear she's gone. I believe her boyfriend well ex is still keeping up with posting on her onlyfans which I personally find in poor taste but that's his decision.
WOW shame... what happened????
issues,

Staff edits (medical speculation) The Dr
issues Originally Posted by humorman
Wow! Sad to hear. You just never know what people are dealing with inside their head.

Check on your friends.
issues Originally Posted by humorman
Are you sure you’re not mistaking Nicole for Caitlin Moore in Daphne? I haven’t heard anything about Nicole and her website says she was in Virginia June 14-18.
Sad about Caitlin for sure

I hope you're right Boeing.
Dang Caitlin Moore ??
Yeah it's true, she's gone I've seen Nicole many times we've gotten close so was upsetting to hear she's gone. I believe her boyfriend well ex is still keeping up with posting on her onlyfans which I personally find in poor taste but that's his decision. Originally Posted by humorman
Wait…. What???? Nicole passed away?? Is this for real omg
Out of a abundance of caution this thread is closed
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.