Love of the strap!

I know there have been many posts about this, one of which was mine, but I am still seeking the ladies out there who LOVE not like, not will do, but simply ADORE giving strap on cock and toys to men.
No offense at all, I know many do it, I need to know local dfw ladies who thrive on dishing it out, like with possible more interest in the giving than the likes of the receiver.
Please please find me
I want it weekly at least.
I am not alone
Can't wait to hear from you
I'll be visiting Texas again soon... And you all know how I feel about these things!!
damn come to Austin!! Just ask around, I adore the strap and have glowing reviews about my pegging sessions... Austin is a fun get away, come see me and you will be thrilled you did.
Naughty and Bad, I am right there with you. Maybe we should form a Pegging club for select Ladies
Let me say hello to the power bottoms who are drawn to this thread.

I will be visiting Texas in November:

Houston Nov 14-17 & Dallas Nov 17-19...

Strap on Goddess Tori, I would love to have you experiment on me.
Strap on club?
Message me
I am in
Strap on Goddess Tori, I would love to have you experiment on me. Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Kinky Boy, I appreciate your enthusiasm.

As for your choice of words, please know that I'm not exactly experimenting - I know precisely what I'm doing and how to get you done.

Depending on your level of experience, however, and of course the amount of time we have together, we could begin to explore larger and longer toys...

Do you have a favorite dildo of your own?

Since I saw a Tori and Zoey last I have come to love my large heavy Njoy beast.
I couldn't take it when y'all introduced me to it, now in definitely can! It will milk me
Let's play!
Strap on Goddess Tori, I know you know what you are doing. I have been admiring you for a few years. When i say experiment, thats what i mean, you stretching me out.. can you please PM Me?
What a great thread. Have not had the pleasure of Tori or Zoey or, dream cum true, the both of them together. I just can think of a great place those petite little hands will fit.
I look forward to being inside a few lucky gentlemen next month...

And I agree, besides a traditional strap-on, the Njoy Eleven is an amazing toy! I always carry it with me and it's amazing how smooth and heavy it is!

And of course, I love getting to use my hands themselves best of all! "Yes, Please!" to intimate, sensual & erotic fisting!!
I look forward to being inside a few lucky gentlemen next month...

And I agree, besides a traditional strap-on, the Njoy Eleven is an amazing toy! I always carry it with me and it's amazing how smooth and heavy it is!

And of course, I love getting to use my hands themselves best of all! "Yes, Please!" to intimate, sensual & erotic fisting!! Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery
Are you and Ms Tori traveling together?
"LOVE FOR THE STRAP" means you like to get beaten with a razor strap.
What you mean is you like anal sex from women...eg...strap-on sex.
BIG DIFFERENCE!