I LOVE CIM

IM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SQUIRTING ALL OVER ME
  • cr76
  • 10-21-2015, 03:57 PM
its not squirting all over you with CIM

The M means Mouth
Maybe she squirts it out afterward like the fountains of The Bellagio. bbbjtccimfob
  • HUMP!
  • 10-21-2015, 07:36 PM
It could be the spellchecker took over; U and I are right next to each other. Either way, Nadia, you sound naughty and yummy.
I love swallowing so much that I would love to have all the guys line up and all of them put a lode right down deep in my throat everyday anyday . When I have a bad day all I need is a shot of CIM. LOL
I love swallowing so much that I would love to have all the guys line up and all of them put a lode right down deep in my throat everyday anyday . When I have a bad day all I need is a shot of CIM. LOL Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
unless it is one of my loads Kaylen
I just have to have any cum all the time. Nothing better then that warm cum hitting the back of your throat. yummy.. Now im so horny danmit..lol
unless it is one of my loads Kaylen Originally Posted by Grizzly
I just have to have any cum all the time. Nothing better then that warm cum hitting the back of your throat. yummy.. Now im so horny danmit..lol Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Sorry babe! Didn't mean to make you horny or did i

Yep mine hit the back of your throat and came out the nose lol. Hmm time to recreate that moment....
I love you SexyKaylen
Well thank u baby doll.
I love you SexyKaylen Originally Posted by scottmotox
I love cum....

CIM...cum in mouth...swallow it all dammitt....or maybe drizzle some down and resuck it up??

COF....Cum on feet or face...that is an iffy...if my mood calls for it,then hell yeahh

COT....cum on tits..yep that works too! I luv watching you jerk it off on my boobies!!

COB...cum on body...especially love licking it off my doubles gals ass {Kaylen?? Ill share with you miss sexy}
I love swallowing so much that I would love to have all the guys line up and all of them put a lode right down deep in my throat everyday anyday . When I have a bad day all I need is a shot of CIM. LOL Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
What? No snowballing? Greedy greedy.
AHH Satyrrical...she snowballs with ME! lol
If there is anything hotter than a pretty lady that obviously (or plays the part incredibly well) loves to earn and then devour your cum, I have yet to experience it. Maybe 2 ladies?
I wanna CIM and watch you dribble it on your tits. Then I'll take it in my mouth and dribble back in yours. I gotta quick drinking and posting.

Would you like for me to cream pie you then lick it up and then put it in your mouth?