How many people like to have their breath taken away. Choking and etc.

How many people enjoy being choked as they are fucking or getting their pussy eaten.
i love putting my hands around a woman's throat and seeing her get visibly excited, or pushing her head into a pillow and having her dig her nails into my back....assuming her hands are not tied

sorry does not answer your question, but had to comment
must be done correactly
otherwise ,during a 3 some. she could be tapping the wrong guy
I love being choked while I'm being fucked nice and hard
I love receiving breath play!
How many people enjoy being choked as they are fucking or getting their pussy eaten. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
That would take some reaching but it can be done.
I haven't ever crossed over to choking but it's very exciting to be held/restrained by the throat. Even this takes a very high level of trust. We damn sure better have talked in depth before attempted. Any surprise throat holds gets you a throat punch.
thanks for the info, joy!
I love being choked while fucking or playing.
Consult your physician, if he/she slaps you around then it may not be the best thing.
Choking with hands or other things?

I had a fb in college that was a freak and liked choking, slapping and anything that was rough. It was fun but it was a bit much for me in the long run.
Yes I love being choked and slapped a little. I once had a guy friend that wanted to be choked too; it was very hot!
When you're not expecting it it can be a rush for either partner. One of the most erotic experiences I've had was when a beautiful redhead gently put my hand on her throat while we were fucking. I felt like a kid fucking for the first time not knowing what to do. Scary and exciting all at the same time. God I miss her.
Either by hands or a choke collar and leash!
I enjoy light choking.