What the hell is a Mohawg-grind??

What the hell...is a Mohawg.grind??? A man wrote a review about it. - And it's about me !!!! Even titled it that !!! Help ???!!!! What the hell...is it ?? Doesn't show up on Google or Urban dictionary ! Someone please be my hero and help me !! Also what's a flying toe-hold?? That one might be self explanatory. Lol. Lord help me here. . . I asked the guy who wrote the review and he won't tell me- the Mohawg.grind thing. . Uggghhhhhh. thank you. Naughty Jill. ♡
I'm going to guess that was a reference to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvh-joFoBlk

It's a blues song by Barbara Carr called the "Bo Hawg Grind"

Listening to the song, I'm still not sure what it is, but it sounds like a complement!

According to the song, it's the only thing that'll keep a man "in line."
First thing I thought of was that this was a coffee thread...
LOL! Looks like you banged a gamer! The Mo-Hog is a character in the Donkey Kong Game that stuns Donkey Kong by throwing big electrified melons (your magnificent Boobs) at him to stun and then pummel him. After Donkey Kong delivers the final-blow to Mo-Hog, the Strawberry Kingdom is cleared. (no i'm not a gamer - just too much info in my noggin' lol)

The flying toe hold is a Brazilian jiu jitsu (grappling) move - sounds like you two spent a good amount of time entangled with each other.